JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting if true, although I am skeptical. None of the agencies I am familiar with have anything like the class topics mentioned here. I am in favor of the police watching KKK sympathizers and anyone who celebrates Hitler's birthday though. What I gathered from the article is the police can fabricate evidence on the slimmest material if they want to. If this comes as a surprise to anyone they have been living under a rock.

That's a real nice find, thank you for posting it up. I'd highly recommend everyone, but especially every law officer, read it.

WWI and WWII our troops had to learn how to kill the enemy but the enemy had to be demonized before the troops could kill them. Looks as though average citizens are being demonized. Still won't make me give up my bible:s0114::s0114:.

jj

Do tell!

PS: I've yet to hear or see anything here like that. The closest thing is a recent video showing a "sovereign" father and son murdering two Arkansas police officers and the dangers of the "sovereign citizen" movement.

I'll tell.. and it took me only 5 seconds to find these two links on Google..

ADL and the feds have been conducting such "training" since the Clinton administration

<broken link removed>

ADL Training US Police Departments across the country...For What Purpose? | Republic Broadcasting Network

WWI and WWII our troops had to learn how to kill the enemy but the enemy had to be demonized before the troops could kill them. Looks as though average citizens are being demonized. Still won't make me give up my bible:s0114::s0114:.

jj

Me either.. or my guns or my other liberties

I'll tell.. and it took me only 5 seconds to find these two links on Google..

ADL and the feds have been conducting such "training" since the Clinton administration

<broken link removed>

ADL Training US Police Departments across the country...For What Purpose? | Republic Broadcasting Network

I'll admit I've actually heard of the Anti Defamation League, but I couldn't tell you what they do or why they exist. Granted, I'm only in a ~950 member department so I don't see much, so you won't be surprised when I say I'd never heard of any of the training.

I like the RBN link too. It only took me 5 seconds on google to find this obscure link: Republic Broadcasting Network - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, outlining some moonbats that seem to populate that organization, with ties to the Sovereign Citizen movement, mailing threatening letters to all 50 governors (he has since left the station) and being described as "radical right." I see where you get your tin foil.

I'll admit I've actually heard of the Anti Defamation League, but I couldn't tell you what they do or why they exist. Granted, I'm only in a ~950 member department so I don't see much, so you won't be surprised when I say I'd never heard of any of the training.

I like the RBN link too. It only took me 5 seconds on google to find this obscure link: Republic Broadcasting Network - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, outlining some moonbats that seem to populate that organization, with ties to the Sovereign Citizen movement, mailing threatening letters to all 50 governors (he has since left the station) and being described as "radical right." I see where you get your tin foil.

Kill the messenger of bad tidings? Just do a Google search of "ADL and Feds training law enforcement" and you'll discover it's very real. I'm glad if they haven't gotten to your dept, yet

Kill the messenger of bad tidings? Just do a Google search of "ADL and Feds training law enforcement" and you'll discover it's very real. I'm glad if they haven't gotten to your dept, yet

Yup, next come the brainwave scanners and microchips. We're already training with the black helicopters and we're poisoning the drinking water. I have to leave now.... I need to get back to reading "Catcher in the Rye." Later.

Yeah I've read this kind of stuff before and it can be a bit scary. Seems they basically don't like those who do not believe the us gov is the highest authority which exists, people who think for themselves, and anybody with any capacity to fight back if needed. Definitely a bit annoying since most of us would just like to live peaceful lives in an honest and fair society. Tyranny can be such a nuisance!

Yup, next come the brainwave scanners and microchips. We're already training with the black helicopters and we're poisoning the drinking water. I have to leave now.... I need to get back to reading "Catcher in the Rye." Later.

Hmm, dead serious here..as a guy who has experienced a REAL black helicopter circling my suburban home at 200 feet for 2 minutes, no markings whatsoever.. I say you are either really naive or a cognitive dissonance agent

BTW I gave them the bird for its and giggles

wow I didnt realize I have been a terrorist for so long . I will haft to let all my army buddies and entire family from great grand father and down that have faithfully served our contry that we are now considerd terrorists.

Hmm, dead serious here..as a guy who has experienced a REAL black helicopter circling my suburban home at 200 feet for 2 minutes, no markings whatsoever.. I say you are either really naive or a cognitive dissonance agent

BTW I gave them the bird for its and giggles

You really believe that you are that important to have a $3m aircraft hover your house?

This type of stuff has gone on for ever.The Brits did it all the time,even over here.
Then it was the Reds!!!!

And now the terrorists

I don't even have a bible in my house (haven't for years,already read the fairytale) so I should be safe.
Except for even visiting this site makes me suspect.(glad my diesel cans are empty)

68 gun control act made everyone register handgun amm including 22LR ammo when they bought it. For years they recieved tons of paperwork in registration of handgun ammo but not one procecution was aided by that information. They stopped registering ammo. If you want them to stop looking then just get everyone on the list. The more people they put down as looking like terrorist the more stupid they look and they will quit making list.

jj

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads