JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kill the messenger of bad tidings? Just do a Google search of "ADL and Feds training law enforcement" and you'll discover it's very real. I'm glad if they haven't gotten to your dept, yet

Seriously? ADL was started in 1913 to counter defamation of Jews, and recognized they were more salable if they resisted hate acts in general.

<broken link removed>

Seriously? ADL was started in 1913 to counter defamation of Jews, and recognized they were more salable if they resisted hate acts in general.

<broken link removed>

The ADL here in 2011 is a political propaganda agency for Marxism and persecution of American patriots via "hate speech" laws like Canada and Europe have. It is a very un American org and clearly has very sinister intentions

Here's a Rense article on this issue: http://www.rense.com/general90/adlsp.htm

Another article <broken link removed>

68 gun control act made everyone register handgun amm including 22LR ammo when they bought it. For years they recieved tons of paperwork in registration of handgun ammo but not one procecution was aided by that information. They stopped registering ammo. If you want them to stop looking then just get everyone on the list. The more people they put down as looking like terrorist the more stupid they look and they will quit making list.

jj

I remember having to sign those silly ammo logs just to get some .22 to go plinking. As you said, they did not catch any real criminals

The ADL here in 2011 is a political propaganda agency for Marxism and persecution of American patriots via "hate speech" laws like Canada and Europe have. It is a very un American org and clearly has very sinister intentions

Here's a Rense article on this issue: ADL - Prosecute Tea Party 'Hate Speech!' 

Another article <broken link removed>

The ADL is Marxist??? I have been suffering under the impression it was Zionist. Is Israel a Marxist State now as well?

If I understand correctly, not all jews are zionist - as not all whites are supremacist. I think the relationship is similar.

The SPLC is one whacked out organization. They don't really seem to have much to do with anything jewish. The worst thing about the SPLC is their relationship with homeland security. The crap they spew seems to get instant credibility with the gov't. I also seem to remember something regarding the SPLC being subcontracted or actually rolled into DHS. Google "MIAC report" if you want more of the SPLC's shenanigans.

Last Edited:
Ever hear of the Marxist pogroms against the Jews in Russia? Marxism is atheistic.....Zionism is not.

Jews invented Communism. Karl Marx, Trotsky and Lenin were all jews.. The Jewish New York family Schiff financed much of the Revolution. In the aftermath of the "Russian Revolution" they became 90 % of the Communist Commissars, and murdered from 20 to 100 million Christian Russians and Ukrainians. The later Stalin-era pogroms against the jews in power was a backlash. Up until that time synagogues were left standing while Christian churches were demolished or converted to secular use. IMO Marxism is not atheistic, it simply attempts to make man into God, and it in particular persecutes and kills Christians. This is true regardless of where Communism (offshoot commie nations) exists.. look at China and North Korea

If I understand correctly, not all jews are zionist - as not all whites are supremacist. I think the relationship is similar.

True, there are in fact organized anti-Zionist Jewish groups.. the Zionists mock and attempt to marginalize them

In fact on this tack, not all Zionists are Jews.. there are plenty of apostate "christian" sects that are fiercely Zionist.

The money quote from the Survivalblog posting:
"During the past several years, I have witnessed a dramatic shift in the focus of law enforcement training. Law enforcement courses have moved away from a local community focus to a federally dominated model of complete social control."

For example, last year the Eugene PD invited (!) and held a week-long training session for all hands from . . . wait for it . . . The Southern Poverty Law Center!

For those who came in late, the SPLC is the leftist anti-gun paranoia-mongers who fan the flames of anti-conservative McCarthyism to raise money to spread their propaganda. Famously the SPLC once put the American Legion on their infamous and encyclopedic list of "hate groups". Why? Because the Legion said that illegal immigration was bad for America!

One part of the training was how something as simple as a NRA sticker on a vehicle stopped for routine traffic violation could by itself be parlayed into a complete unwarranted vehicle search.

Having your police trained by the SPLC is rather like having your baby sitter trained by Roman Polanski! And that's just the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

Add to all that the increasing militarization of LE equipment, strategy and tactics and you have the budding root of a real problem for America. HSA is dumping machine guns, NVG, armored vehicles and Heaven knows what else on the locals LEO's by the truckload. Just what we want every Barney Fife/Tackleberry/Swatzi wanna-be to have, right?

Nope, its not just your imagination.

Jews invented Communism. Karl Marx, Trotsky and Lenin were all jews.. The Jewish New York family Schiff financed much of the Revolution. In the aftermath of the "Russian Revolution" they became 90 % of the Communist Commissars, and murdered from 20 to 100 million Christian Russians and Ukrainians. The later Stalin-era pogroms against the jews in power was a backlash. Up until that time synagogues were left standing while Christian churches were demolished or converted to secular use. IMO Marxism is not atheistic, it simply attempts to make man into God, and it in particular persecutes and kills Christians. This is true regardless of where Communism (offshoot commie nations) exists.. look at China and North Korea

I dont want to be insulting but you have no clue what you're talking about when it comes to russian history.

I dont want to be insulting but you have no clue what you're talking about when it comes to russian history.

But facts won't sway some arguments. Some just like living in a delusional world. I have given up factual argument here....no matter your sources, there are fifty more whacko sites on the internet that have the "real" truth. And any questioning that "truth" are branded as stupid tools of the vast conspiracy; argue that the sun is hot and there will be a site that says that belief is a plot by the Tri-Lateral Commission and the Martians...

But facts won't sway some arguments. Some just like living in a delusional world. I have given up factual argument here....no matter your sources, there are fifty more whacko sites on the internet that have the "real" truth. And any questioning that "truth" are branded as stupid tools of the vast conspiracy; argue that the sun is hot and there will be a site that says that belief is a plot by the Tri-Lateral Commission and the Martians...

No no no... everyone KNOWS it's the CFR and the Venusians!!! (The Martians don't have the stones) :s0140: :nuts: :s0131:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top