JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Only time I buy off eBay is for mil surplus items like slings and ammo pouches.

The part that isn't fun is most of the ones I buy take forever to get here from Serbia.

But important gun parts? Nope. I like my hands where they are.

I just bought a cheap flash can for my 300bo on ebay and it was just fine. Worth the $18. not always the case though. The feedback system helps.

That really sucks because you paid enough to get a good quality buffer. It's kind of crazy I have never seen anything like that from a new buffer back when there were only a handful of manufacturers were making them. now with parts coming from all directions and countries, it's gonna get hard to tell what's good or bad. I have what was considered cheap quality buffers but US made but made cheap compared to what colt or other quality brands were putting in them just cheap kit buffers they are still going today.

I have also bought some parts from them for AR builds and was not terribly impressed. In fact one of them was a buffer that when I got home I discovered it was so cheaply made, i pitched it in the garbage. (Was on my way back home to Eugene and stopped in to quickly grab a buffer and safety selector)

The buffer is the only non ferrous part in the whole gun that has any kind of force applied to it during use, and it takes the brunt of the recoil at that. It literally gets banged around more than anything else. Not where you want to cut corners for sure. I half hope they are ignorant to how chap and unsafe they are... but at the same time if they don't know better... what business do they have building and selling Guns and parts?:s0002: I'm going to take the 2 hour round trip drive and get my money back today. If they refuse or try to defend this garbage part that is un-fit for a squirtgun... let alone this magnificent apparatus...y'all will defiantly hear about it:s0118: IMG_2163.JPG IMG_2159.JPG

IMG_2160.JPG

**UPDATE**
They were actually very good about the whole thing... The guy sent a response to my Email as soon as he read it yesterday morning after getting back from taking the 4th off... and offered to refund my card without me driving down there if I'd drop it off next time I was in the area. Unfortunately I paid with cash, so I ended up driving down there anyway. He was very oppolagetic, and said he went through and checked his stock, and most of the buffers he had were in fact pinned, but there were some of the others mixed in.. and he intended on contacting his supplier, because it was unacceptable.
My sweet daughter cleaned out the car the other day, and through out my receipt. Fortunately since I knew the date and time I made the purchase, he was able to look it up on the computer, and gladly refunded my $16. The buffer was $9 and the spring was $7... I must have bought something else too that was another $10, but I don't remember because I recall spending $25.
A pain in the :s0066: to have to drive down there, but all in all they showed great customer service. I'm still not impressed with thier product knowledge, as I asked him about some of the reloading products he had, and he admitted to knowing nothing about them.
... A little far out of my way to shop there, but the prices are actually average, and they were very friendly.
I'm gunna give them a mulligan on this one.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top