JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is a screamin deal. I did the Beretta G conversion kit and it was not bad. Way easier than messing with a CZ. I think the kit was around $50. They probably sell a lot of them since there are nowhere near as many Gs around as FSs.
Is it worth the $50? I mean what is your impression on why it is and does it benefit? I have a 92FS and I slapped a green dot on it… people thought the same thing
IIRC not all 92 can be converted to the G style so I'd look into it before buying parts.

I loath Walther style safeties, it is one reason I never had an interest in owning older Berettas, the G conversion was a game changer as far as I'm concerned.

child of the 80's
checking in…

nothing. nothing in my primary has changed.
- AR
- 1911 / glock

edit to add:
that said, i have (gratefully) left the old heavy metal hair bands behind. as well as: old english, mickeys big mouth, taco bell, members only jacket, parachute pants, rolled sleeve t-shirts, and cuffed levi's.

Last Edited:
child of the 80's
checking.

nothing. nothing in my primary has changed.
- AR
- 1911 / glock

edit to add:
that said, i have (gratefully) left the old heavy metal hair bands behind. as well as: old english, mickeys big mouth, taco bell,WHAT!!!members only jacket, parachute pants, rolled sleeve t-shirts, and cuffed levi's.
Taco bell is the striker fired 9mm of fast food.

No hammer time? :s0002:

I gotta say though I'm quite surprised Andy hasn't stopped by with fav. 1880's and 1890's standards. But then again maybe too modern?
Well actually I guess he did, but wasnt feeling his usual frisky self. ;)
If it was to be firearms of the 1880's and 1890's....
Colt Single Action Army , 5 1/2 barrel and in .45 Colt
Pair with a Gemmer Sharps Rifle in .45/70 ( 1880's ) or a Ballard No.5 Pacific Model in .45/70 ( 1890's )

In the 1780's or 90's....
A Jacob Dickert flintlock Long Rifle , in .54 caliber...paired with a tomahawk. :D
Andy

Best combo in the same movie. knobgoblin got the rifle right in the first reply, but missed the pistol. Aug and P7M8

images.jpeg PDVD_129.PNG.png

I got my best two combos from some bikers private sale when I was 18-- A Thompson & an AMT Hardballer, which allowed me to legally buy 45ACP for my rifle that I could also shoot in my handgun

And an Uzi & HK VP70z that allowed me to legally buy 9mm ammo for my rifle that I could use in my HK pistol

Having been a soldier in the 80's and 90's, a 1911 and M21 (souped up M14) were pretty desirable, as well as any of the SA/DA "wonder nines" like a 92F, CZ75, a myriad of Sig's, and HK's… with an M16A1 or later and A2.

I also remember when the Styer AUG and G17's came out (didn't care for either one back then) but everyone wanted an AK because of the mystic of "the weapon of my enemy".

So (back then) I got a USGI 1911A1, a Beretta 92F, a Colt AR15A2, and a Polytech AKM, later to be joined by a .308 Galil. I never DID manage to acquire an M14/M1A… oh well, LOL!

AT THAT TIME, my "fighting combo" as you call them, was a Browning HiPower OR Combat Commander, and a Springfield Armory M1A OR a Mitchell Arms Zastava Yugo Kalashnikov. Owned all four and it was a matter of my mood as to which. Not that I had much to fight about, 🤠 but one never knew... Over the decades since I gradually morphed into AR15 and Glocks. In part cuz my old self rebels at carrying all that weight around. Still miss that M1A tho. :s0034:

AT THAT TIME, my "fighting combo" as you call them, was a Browning HiPower OR Combat Commander, and a Springfield Armory M1A OR a Mitchell Arms Zastava Yugo Kalashnikov. Owned all four and it was a matter of my mood as to which. Not that I had much to fight about, 🤠 but one never knew... Over the decades since I gradually morphed into AR15 and Glocks. In part cuz my old self rebels at carrying all that weight around. Still miss that M1A tho. :s0034:
200.gif

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR