JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Heck no, shoot the first Panda opened up in CA. They are pretty much all over the country now. Still good food. The cream cheese Rangoons are awesome!

I'm going to try these. And if they are not "great" you are going in my bozo filter. I knew the man who created the sauce used by the Anchor bar, he has now passed, and have eaten there many times.

Better than most but not sure about being better than all wingz out there.

The owner is a veteran, nice guy, and they do a good job. Lots of sauces to choose from so take your pick and find another bozo to file. :D

Monkey subs at 10 and 185th next to baskin Robbins.

Don chilitos 8 near 185th. Very good Mexican.

Toshi's. Japanese off 185th and baseline in the shopping center. Very good Japanese noodles curry real working mans japanese not just sushi.

Better than most but not sure about being better than all wingz out there.

The owner is a veteran, nice guy, and they do a good job. Lots of sauces to choose from so take your pick and find another bozo to file. :D

So, I stopped by last night. You recall the downpour. No Wings. No lights. Closed Mondays. Closed Tuesdays.

So, I stopped by last night. You recall the downpour. No Wings. No lights. Closed Mondays. Closed Tuesdays.
L46vbuUyrww_PQszGZu8Trff96QwfiUI0QEFVLulExRUr_HVESs4S4x0ucqgiBr75xpUZPgg8dDrouPcKbv=w595-h793-no.jpg
shvUCoJWS1yO-EteITzTb4D3FQdaNoejlpcyX5n5dtDDsQIFzlljpnH78vc1cWFW3nDPPzpVtZ4P7rp2NR9=w595-h793-no.jpg
agndq95NyMG3ZDHAKPOOfXrEVu-y9NiP4U8xu04LYsig9AplCPBXSAyhcM1_KRuhH0D-Ig3sSVX23hsgRpJ=w595-h793-no.jpg

So that's a dozen & 2 half dozen. Naked, Original ( like buffalo sauce ) and BBQ (which I got cause they called it Freebird)
1 was there at 1630 - only customer at the time.

Impression
Small.
Over cooked.
Flavors of sauces were good.

Wife said, she'd take Pizza Hut wings over these.:eek:

upload_2018-2-2_11-17-42.png

This place just opened today. Beaverton - Millikan @ Rose Biggi (kinda behind Tom's - West of the Ford dealer )

Anyone trying it, let me know how the wings are.
(I don't care too much about the sauces -- Louisiana Pepper sauce has saved many an MRE )

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top