JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Guns? How about a good camera. Then some new age music or Celtic music and a big maypole. Sacrifice the slowest dumbest in my hunting party to attempt to make friends with the Alpha Male, (or Female) Big Foot. Hopefully the big furry thing will not rip off his arms too slowly. :)

88 Magnum.
An 8.8cm Flak??

From what I have observed in the "documentaries" on squatch...is that the squatch usually goes ape on they who are armed. Not sure that I would want to be around one and armed...maybe from a distance with a pair binoculars and a good camera...I have heard of an NW indian legend of a squatch getting shot and killed by an arrow, and according to this legend the heart is in the hand. Can't remember which hand though. Someone mentioned a Yeti cartridge in an earlier post...there is the .358 Yeti wildcat...

6-0308642_1.jpg

Be advised...
Some in some areas it may be illegal to hunt or harm a Bigfoot...
Whatcom County , where I live is a "Sasquatch Protection Area...you can suffer a fine and jail time if you a harm a Bigfoot....:eek:
Andy
Same in Skamania County, WA. Sasquatch is protected species. Loggers, unfortunately, are not.

I've seen some BIG piles of scat.
Bear was first thought, but a dinner plate circumference, BIG flute diameter, and piled near a foot high, every hair on my body was at attention, not to mention I was extremely alert IF it was a bear.

We quietly got the hell out of there.
We (my buddy and I) found piles like that another time in the same valley.

Rosie O'Donnell on the loose again.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads