JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bigfoot was a Ford, no reason to shoot it. It will die on its own! BIGFOOT-1b-600x415 (1).jpg

I've seen some BIG piles of scat.
Bear was first thought, but a dinner plate circumference, BIG flute diameter, and piled near a foot high, every hair on my body was at attention, not to mention I was extremely alert IF it was a bear.

We quietly got the hell out of there.
We (my buddy and I) found piles like that another time in the same valley.
Bigfoot needs to stay way from those taco trucks. They will do it to you every time!

Based on the ape canyon stories, a "normal" hunting catridge dropped one. The issue is if you kill one they will swarm you at night.

Therefore quantity > quality

My bet would be on a 16"-20" AR10 loaded with a magpul d-50 stuffed with heavy for caliber soft tips, and a few backup mags. You would want night vision, and/or a huge weapon light, and a friend with the same set up.

This is so bogus.

Everyone knows the only thing needed is a cheap camera. The poorer quality the better, like those cameras they record content that's put on WorldStar.

Those always send Bigfoot running (or striding).

I'd just use my hunting and shooting rifle...
.54 Caliber Hawken Rifle copy with 80 -100 grains of 3F , a .15 patch and a .530 round ball ...that type of load and rifle have been solving problems since the mid 1830's or so...:D

Or if pressed to use a "modern rifle"...
I'd choose my JC Higgins model 50 in .30-06 with a 180 grain or 220 grain bullet....
Andy

50 BMG would be my choice, preferably in a MA2 mounted on a tank. You're gonna need the protection.

And for the skeptics out there, just cause you haven't seen one, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. FWIW.

Buddy of mine was a SERE instructor and showed me one of the maps he was issued.

The US government believes...

View attachment 581377

View attachment 581378

Where's Agents Mulder and Scully when you need them?

This is so bogus.

Everyone knows the only thing needed is a cheap camera. The poorer quality the better, like those cameras they record content that's put on WorldStar.

Those always send Bigfoot running (or striding).

As long as the el cheapo camera picks up the wristwatch, it is all good.

Bigfoot saw me in woods once...only no one believes him...:eek::p:D
Andy

LOL!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads