JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I really think that something with a solid copper projectile is needed for penetration. Getting thru a yeti breastplate may take something higher velocity like a 5.7 with steel core.

Also, like the modern day urban Velociraptor, the PNW Bigfoot is a pack hunter. So capacity is a big concern. Jurassic Park demonstrated that even though the SPAS-12 is powerful, it just isn't effective against these superior primordial powers.

I believe that only a skilled Ronin with a proper melee weapon, such as the Zombie Tools Sharkalope, can ultimately slay the elusive missing link.

I completely disagree, melee weapons are why period Shakespearean teen actors have never and will never take a Sasquatch down. Only with the proper weapons (45-70 Magnum Research BFR), tactics (from watching hours of YouTube deer stalking videos) and training (by someone on par with the great James Yeager) will someone be able to take one of these beasts down.

Buffalo Bore Ammo 45-70 Government 300 Grain Barnes TSX Hollow Point

And in the interest of keeping the population healthy as we try to kill one; I humbly request that we only use lead free loads in this endeavor. The best way to protect our resources is to avoid polluting them to begin with.

Also a 460 Rowland converted Glock 21 is probably the only packable option when considering attack by multiple Bigfeet. Be safe, travel only in tactical teams and above all, never ever let KTM530XCW ever tell my wife how much I really spend on guns and Pokémon cards....

The .223 is a poor perpetrator on most all targets. The size and energy just isn't there. The angle and safety glass of a car window, I have seen where a standard 55 grain FMJ will penetrate, but the energy is gone one through it. Can't be be a whole lot of improvement with 62 or 63 perpetrator type, but having not witnessed it, I can't make a statement.

I completely disagree, melee weapons are why period Shakespearean teen actors have never and will never take a Sasquatch down. Only with the proper weapons (45-70 Magnum Research BFR), tactics (from watching hours of YouTube deer stalking videos) and training (by someone on par with the great James Yeager) will someone be able to take one of these beasts down.

Buffalo Bore Ammo 45-70 Government 300 Grain Barnes TSX Hollow Point

And in the interest of keeping the population healthy as we try to kill one; I humbly request that we only use lead free loads in this endeavor. The best way to protect our resources is to avoid polluting them to begin with.

Also a 460 Rowland converted Glock 21 is probably the only packable option when considering attack by multiple Bigfeet. Be safe, travel only in tactical teams and above all, never ever let KTM530XCW ever tell my wife how much I really spend on guns and Pokémon cards....
If they can just hang in until July 1st and run for California !!!! They just passed the law that any bullets that are lead or contain lead, may not be used in that state. I used to be in those counties that California Condors might live that lead was banned, now lead bullets, lead shot, or any bullet that contains lead is illegal is banned! Let's see! Only FFL Dealers can sell with a back ground check any ammo. No mail order ammo (Heard if you transport any and stopped, you can be charged with terrorism?) So, if you are back ground checked, they know that you own a certain caliber firearm. Do nothing or they cut off sales of ammo, you own a very expense club!!! Big Feet will be totally safe as well as all Demorats! You ???? Not so much.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top