Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Best caliber for Bigfoot?

Reactions
You always see threads on bear defense calibers, but never any on Bigfoot defense calibers...

I'm thinking for a 7' to 9' humanoid weighing 400 to 600lbs, 10mm definitely as a minimum.

:s0064:

@PNWguy - you should definitely submit this a s a suggested seminar at the next Big Foot convention. I happened to stumble through such an event in the past year - there are MANY true believers out there :cool:

I've seen some BIG piles of scat.
Bear was first thought, but a dinner plate circumference, BIG flute diameter, and piled near a foot high, every hair on my body was at attention, not to mention I was extremely alert IF it was a bear.

We quietly got the hell out of there.
We (my buddy and I) found piles like that another time in the same valley.

Mark W.

Reactions
OH buddy I sure wouldn't want to kill a Big Foot you would have the Animal rights people filling the street around your house calling for a non racially motivated lynching. Not to mention the income potential for a live one is so much more. Either way your going to need a very expensive lawyer to fight the law suit the Big foots lawyer will be sending your way.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Went to their event today and got to experience full auto fire from an AR w/ can! Could only...
    • YotaNut12
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    1.00 star(s)
    Went in today for their event which offered 1/2 price range time and full auto demo thro...
    • YotaNut12
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Bought a G29 from him a few years ago. Also did 2 ffl transfers there as well. Great guy and...
    • spectre1986
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    A few years back, I had him thread the barrel on an AK. The threads were not aligned with the...
    • Howard1955
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    4.00 star(s)
    I found Oregon Rifleworks because I used to take public transit to Tigard and the Wes stops off...
    • corey_pdx

Staff online