JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Big companies will buy Portland up at low value and sell later for a good profit. Covid has been great for selling properties and billions have been made. Many more billions will be made off of liberalism driving people to move.

The problem with moving to escape is that all the people that voted this stuff in are also moving to escape it. The irony escapes them and they will take their votes and ruin the next place.

I'm sure some of the people that always voted for these far left policies did so out of peer pressure. They didn't want to seem like one of those "undesirables" so went against their better judgment to appease their liberal crowd of peers.

So hopefully if they go to more conservative areas they'll give in to that peer pressure and actually vote for more logical and sustainable policies. :s0092:

But that's me trying to be more optimistic than I normally am lol

I'm sure some of the people that always voted for these far left policies did so out of peer pressure. They didn't want to seem like one of those "undesirables" so went against their better judgment to appease their liberal crowd of peers.

So hopefully if they go to more conservative areas they'll give in to that peer pressure and actually vote for more logical and sustainable policies. :s0092:

But that's me trying to be more optimistic than I normally am lol
One can only hope...

Phoenix and Austin come to mind. Boise is putting up a fight.
forgive my negativity, but Ive lost all confidence. Somethings changed, what the progressive left has done to this country in the last 5 years is way over the top. The are moving to red states not because there is more freedom but because they like anyone else want space and nice places and rural areas are next.

forgive my negativity, but Ive lost all confidence. Somethings changed, what the progressive left has done to this country in the last 5 years is way over the top. The are moving to red states not because there is more freedom but because they like anyone else want space and nice places and rural areas are next.
And then they bubblegum up the new place just as bad as the place they left... Leftists/progs never bubbleguming learn a goddamned thing... :rolleyes:

that's why the whole left coast has gone like Kalifornia, and the cancer continues to spread eastward…
And spreading westward from the East Coast... and north from the open southerly border... and south from the Canuckian Libtards... thereby destroying what remains of the conservative middle of the country from all the edges... With Colorado at the center radiating outwards...

forgive my negativity, but Ive lost all confidence. Somethings changed, what the progressive left has done to this country in the last 5 years is way over the top.
They shut down the dialogue. You can no longer discuss things that are within the realm of possibility without going to absolutes. Without it becoming some type of character litmus test. Probably like most of you, I've lost friends over my stance on the 2A. Once upon a time my friends saw me as a thoughtful person. Now anything I say is viewed with skepticism and derision. They consult The Oracle and it tells them what to think. There is no freedom of thought.

Ultimately, this is the price we are paying for overpopulation. And the big cities are paying the price for making their economies ripe for big-tech businesses, who bring a young, Leftist crowd with them, or grow them from the surrounding area, and thus become bigger and more powerful so that they can spread their influence. Perhaps an unforeseen consequence for wanting high-paying jobs.

I'm sorry, what? Oregon in a "top" 10 States to buy land in? :s0140: :s0140: :s0140:

Edit more hilarity from the article, every State except Nevada in the list have a "strong economy " :s0064: some have "strong and diverse" economy... :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews