JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Make a decent Backstop and tarp the sides up to about 7ft so any ricochets don't zing bystanders , and fire from inside the house through screen. They'll hear it but they cant see it.
Although.. Probably check with your neighbors first, or do it when they aren't home.

Soooo--They are air powered and shoot a "substance or thing"---supersoakers are forbidden in Salem?? How about plain old squirt-guns? Nerf guns? Squeeze bottles of mustard? My goodness--blowing the wrapper off of a drinking straw could land you in the slammer!
"Now that's funny I don't care who you are"
Thanks for the laugh.

Make a decent Backstop and tarp the sides up to about 7ft so any ricochets don't zing bystanders , and fire from inside the house through screen. They'll hear it but they cant see it.
Although.. Probably check with your neighbors first, or do it when they aren't home.

I already do some shooting in the yard, no one's seemed to notice... what I'm really looking for is an actual ordinance citing what the law is for Dallas specifically so I can be better informed.

Not to stand on one side or the other of the sub text debate going on here but

The following taken directly from ODFW's web site

All wild birds (except pigeons, English sparrows and starlings) are protected by federal and state laws. You may not trap, kill or possess protected species without federal and state permits.

And have been for decades

Not to stand on one side or the other of the sub text debate going on here but

The following taken directly from ODFW's web site

All wild birds (except pigeons, English sparrows and starlings) are protected by federal and state laws. You may not trap, kill or possess protected species without federal and state permits.

And have been for decades

I didn't know starlings made it this far west, that's amazing, I'll have to look for the them and shoot the bastards.

Wow, the schools really do suck in this country. Some people have poor reading comprehension.

I had said it was a sad attitude killing for "entertainment".

I didn't know starlings made it this far west, that's amazing, I'll have to look for the them and shoot the bastards.

Those starlings and flickers will bore a 2 inch hole in your home in the matter of 15 minutes, Anyone up for home siding repair 101? In the country they are pretty much an alarm clock.

Those starlings and flickers will bore a 2 inch hole in your home in the matter of 15 minutes, Anyone up for home siding repair 101? In the country they are pretty much an alarm clock.

Ummm--no. The Flickers yes, they are a variety of woodpecker. Wait until you find one that discovers how much
noise it can make on a gutter or stovepipe in mating season!

Starlings. About robin size. Look black, but are kind of speckled with a greenish sheen. Short tail, big flocks.
"The rat of the bird world"--they have zero good qualities. Other than as a target.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top