JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I received an email from Brownell's today stating they shipped my backordered 10 pack of black, windowed Pmags from 12/21. When I used the shipping link, it read that the shipping label had been printed. My account has been charged, hopefully they get here soon.

Good for brownells getting those backorders filled. I've still got 2 orders that are 5 & 6 weeks old that have not been processed with 2 other vendors, a third order did not contain all of the parts I paid for - and they are now out of stock.

Just got this from Brownells:

Dear Folks,
We want to thank everyone for your patience with us. Thanks especially to those of you who told us orders were being delivered "out of cycle." We’ve been in business an awfully long time and are proud of our reputation for great service, so we had to find out what was going on.

And we found the problem. Simple really. About 15 years ago we put in place system logic prioritizing a few back orders ahead of others. It was a rare situation, but necessary at the time and under normal market conditions back then, those reasons made sense.

Then the world changed, and back orders ballooned into the thousands – literally – and our system and the vendor’s ability to keep up just broke that logic. About 300 orders were moved to the head of the line under the old system logic, and had their orders shipped ahead of where they should have been in line. It moved all the rest of you back about 300 places in line – which, rightfully so, caused an uproar.

When we found the problem, we immediately disabled this logic, truly resuming our first in first out policy. The real problem is that demand is far greater than any factory’s ability to quickly catch up.

The good news is we have cured the broken system logic; thanks for telling us. We are shipping in order received, and handling your orders the way we have always tried to – honestly, fairly, and with everything right on top of the table.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top