JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

My name is Greg. When I come across a seller who has been SUPER FANTASTIC I like to point them out in a way to not only say THANK YOU but to also share my experience so others get a good impression of what kind of seller they are. The following is a copy of the longer review I did on this seller...

Hi everyone,

I had the pleasure of doing business with this gentleman. He was great, prompt & polite in answering all of my pre purchase questions.

I am VERY HAPPY with my rifle purchase and am ABSOLUTELY LOVING TARGET SHOOTING WITH IT! This seller offered me a pristinely used and well cared for rifle setup at a VERY GOOD VALUE!

It is so nice when sellers take all factors into consideration when selling their pre-owned items and then pricing it in a way that makes it worth ones while to go on ahead and purchase it pre-owned as opposed to new. Often I see OTHER SELLERS who price their used items without any warranty what so ever higher than just buying it brand new elsewhere, NOT THE CASE HERE!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SELLER TO OTHER BUYER'S & WOULD GLADLY DO BUSINESS WITH AGAIN! HE ALSO SHIPPED IT OUT ASAP & IT ARRIVED WITHIN DAYS AS OPPOSED TO SHIPPING IT CHEAP & IT TAKING FOREVER TO ARRIVE. I DO NOT SEE ANYWAY THIS TRANSACTION COULD HAVE GONE ANY BETTER, SMOOTHER OR BEEN ANYMORE POSITIVE THAN IT WAS! MY RATING IS A STELLAR A+ & 5/5 STARS! THIS SELLER CONDUCTS HIMSELF WITH GREAT ETHICS, HONOR, INTEGRITY & MORALS... THIS TRANSACTION WAS THE STANDARD IN WHAT WE ALL HOPE EACH & EVERY TRANSACTION WE MAKE WILL BE!

NOTE TO SELLER: I KINDLY, HUMBLY AND SINCERELY THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! I HAVE ZERO REGRETS IN THIS PURCHASE, THE RIFLE IS SUPER FUN AND A VERY HIGH QUALITY PIECE! IF YOU EVER GO TO SELL ANYMORE YOU ARE ALWAYS MORE THAN WELCOME TO DROP ME MESSAGE & GIVE ME A HEADS UP!

AGAIN... THANKS SO MUCH & with the UTMOST RESPECT,

Greg Paarman

I added a 4 reticule red / green dot sight. Got a good case for it and and cut down & kept all important parts of the factory box in a way they tuck away nicely in the new case. I have also ordered in multiple items like rails to mount the new foregrip handle that also opens to a bipod stand and laser flashlight.

I have already previously ordered in one of these laser flashlight combos in that I have on a pistol. I am attaching an image in case you might be interested in one, it works great and is rechargeable. It having both green & blue lasers on it is awesome. The flashlight is super bright and symmetrically even with it lighting and has great distance. It is the best deal I have ever come across on one.

Greg

Screenshot_20231026_200713.png IMG_20231026_200006.jpg IMG_20231026_195915.jpg IMG_20231026_195854.jpg

Hello,

My name is Greg. When I come across a seller who has been SUPER FANTASTIC I like to point them out in a way to not only say THANK YOU but to also share my experience so others get a good impression of what kind of seller they are. The following is a copy of the longer review I did on this seller...

Hi everyone,

I had the pleasure of doing business with this gentleman. He was great, prompt & polite in answering all of my pre purchase questions.

I am VERY HAPPY with my rifle purchase and am ABSOLUTELY LOVING TARGET SHOOTING WITH IT! This seller offered me a pristinely used and well cared for rifle setup at a VERY GOOD VALUE!

It is so nice when sellers take all factors into consideration when selling their pre-owned items and then pricing it in a way that makes it worth ones while to go on ahead and purchase it pre-owned as opposed to new. Often I see OTHER SELLERS who price their used items without any warranty what so ever higher than just buying it brand new elsewhere, NOT THE CASE HERE!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SELLER TO OTHER BUYER'S & WOULD GLADLY DO BUSINESS WITH AGAIN! HE ALSO SHIPPED IT OUT ASAP & IT ARRIVED WITHIN DAYS AS OPPOSED TO SHIPPING IT CHEAP & IT TAKING FOREVER TO ARRIVE. I DO NOT SEE ANYWAY THIS TRANSACTION COULD HAVE GONE ANY BETTER, SMOOTHER OR BEEN ANYMORE POSITIVE THAN IT WAS! MY RATING IS A STELLAR A+ & 5/5 STARS! THIS SELLER CONDUCTS HIMSELF WITH GREAT ETHICS, HONOR, INTEGRITY & MORALS... THIS TRANSACTION WAS THE STANDARD IN WHAT WE ALL HOPE EACH & EVERY TRANSACTION WE MAKE WILL BE!

NOTE TO SELLER: I KINDLY, HUMBLY AND SINCERELY THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! I HAVE ZERO REGRETS IN THIS PURCHASE, THE RIFLE IS SUPER FUN AND A VERY HIGH QUALITY PIECE! IF YOU EVER GO TO SELL ANYMORE YOU ARE ALWAYS MORE THAN WELCOME TO DROP ME MESSAGE & GIVE ME A HEADS UP!

AGAIN... THANKS SO MUCH & with the UTMOST RESPECT,

Greg Paarman
You're spot on man. We all generally do a ten bubblegumes for every three atta-boys !

I did use caps in some areas but that was because I wanted people to pay extra attention there. Every bit of the post was positive in nature, given that this was the case I would call it more along the lines of an applaud for great conduct rather than being "loud". I purchase a fair amount of items online and read reviews prior to purchasing from unknown sellers. I appreciate it when others take the time give their reviews, I was just looking to do the same. Sorry my post offended you.

Respectfully,

Greg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews