JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The light bar is technically off-road only but when I'm running on Hwy 47 between McMinnville & Hillsboro at night, they are on unless there is oncoming traffic.

Now about those Iron Maiden comments...I wonder if I could bet a small sticker for the rear window.

As far as the ANTIFA, well, the ANTIFA will do what the ANTIFA will do. I'm not going to hide from those bastids.

Thanks for the kind comments, folks.

When I ran a tow truck I had the 18" led bar on the grille of my truck. Boss put it on and wired it to the high beams because headlights on Navistar trucks suck...horribly. that little 18 inch bar lit up the 100+ feet ahead of me like daylight. Was also useful for azzhats who had improperly aligned headlights and refused to dim their high beams...

And IMO cops don't care. I accidentally blasted a trooper with it once (cuz he didn't dim his high beams coming over a hill) and he did nada. Of course he may still be nursing his retinas :D Never had any other cops say anything either. The 48 incher the boss had on his truck was certainly overkill but you could almost see through stuff ahead and beside you :cool: Getting used to low output headlights when I switched vehicles was an adjustment.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top