JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This was not a good start to my Wednesday:

20170315_063023_zpspiv0r1tl.jpg

A fellow ran a red light, then ran into me, knocking me into a street light steel pole.

Something similar happened to me 2 yrs ago:

20150108_150802_zps8bc02a20.jpg

Oh wellllll....defecation occurs.

I am fine, just a bit sore here and there.

Geez man!

Good thing you drive big pickups!

I'm guessing your ok except maybe sore?

Yeah, I'm OK except for being a bit sore. That picture demonstrates why I drive big trucks. I use 'em but I am happy to report they can take a beating. I'd hate to see what would have happened to me in a small car or crossover.

Thank God a day is only 24 hours long. I am happy you did not get hurt vehicles are replaceable humans not so much.

Thanks. I hope the fix or replacement process ain't too much of a hassle.

From those photos that Dodge is history. The frame has to be bent with that much front end damage and especially concentrating on the driver's side.

I'm glad you walked away in one piece!

Bummer.

Glad your allrite!

Similar reason as to why I like to drive trucks, and tend to armor them up (sliders for side impacts, real steel bumpers).

My truck has inertia airbag sensors (Nissan), so they will still deploy depending upon energy of an impact, not just incursion.

Glad you're ok. If you need a good Chiropractor, we've been going to Dr. Mike Underhill at 180 Chiropractic in Beaverton for years.

My oldest messed up his neck playing in the Beaverton - Aloha game when Thomas Tyner was playing for them. Went the Western Med route first, but when they said they'd have to do surgery consult, we decided to go to our chiropractor. Dr Mike figured out what was causing the headaches and the kid went on to play rugby instead of football his senior year.

Thanks for all the well wishes, folks.

I'm fine. Just a bit sore in a few places but no injuries, headaches or busted pieces. I am headed for the doctor's office today. My wife is a Licensed Massage Therapist so I have that angle covered.

At this point I am just really curious about what they are gonna do with the Ram. Fix it or junk it?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top