JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess I should have updated this thread but I've been having soooo much fun with the new truck I forgot. :D

The insurance settlement was completed on 3/31/17. Between the time of the accident and the settlement, I spent a considerable amount of time truck shopping, both online and at the lots. The day I got my checks for the settlement and extended warranty termination I purchased a 2017 Ram 2500 CTD.

20170328_130938_zpslhai3vlh.jpg

On April 1st I swapped over the wheels and tires off the black truck, installed a level kit and got an alignment:

20170401_101731_zpsci60qmun.jpg

I did test the traction of the stock tires just to see how they did:

20170401_092007_zpsl63h0dwx.jpg

Since then I've modded it quite a bit. I've added:

Tint
Spray in bedliner
truck box
light bar
HID low beam and foglight upgrade
DPF system delete
EGT probe install
Edge programmer with EFI live programming

Here is how it sits now:

20170705_093627_zpsnqkczfey.jpg

I guess I should have updated this thread but I've been having soooo much fun with the new truck I forgot. :D

The insurance settlement was completed on 3/31/17. Between the time of the accident and the settlement, I spent a considerable amount of time truck shopping, both online and at the lots. The day I got my checks for the settlement and extended warranty termination I purchased a 2017 Ram 2500 CTD.

View attachment 405463

On April 1st I swapped over the wheels and tires off the black truck, installed a level kit and got an alignment:

View attachment 405464

View attachment 405465

Tint
Spray in bedliner
truck box
light bar
DPF system delete
EGT probe install

Here is how it sits now:

View attachment 405466
Nice truck I love the new Dodge trucks

Nice new truck. For the light bar; is that only good off-road, or okay to replace fog Lights? Need more light off my excursion....

Technically only legal for off road but lots of guys use as fog lights or high beams. They are bright as hell even in smaller bars. I know someone with the 48" curved version on the bumper of their RAM5500 :rolleyes:

View attachment 405463

View attachment 405464

View attachment 405465

Tint
Spray in bedliner
truck box
light bar
DPF system delete
EGT probe install

Here is how it sits now:

View attachment 405466
Glad it all worked out for you! Enjoy burning some rubber!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top