JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, the guy is a federal law enforcer and he is thinks that he don't have to comply with local law enforcer orders. Without that badge, he just another dude.

IIRC, there was talk he was going to sue (dunno where that went), but the officer already got slapped and was forced to apologize.

Hilarious though all the little girl whining and excuses pouring out of that big strong highly trained Fed. "Ow.. I have a condition, you're hurting me, I can't breath, I need medical attention" blah blah blah.

Gonna act tough.. pull up your big girl panties, buddy!! 🤣

IIRC, there was talk he was going to sue (dunno where that went), but the officer already got slapped and was forced to apologize.

Hilarious though all the little girl whining and excuses pouring out of that big strong highly trained Fed. "Ow.. I have a condition, you're hurting me, I can't breath, I need medical attention" blah blah blah.

Gonna act tough.. pull up your big girl panties, buddy!! 🤣
His wife was pregnant too

You have to wonder, what did Johnny Fed do or say to the woman that compelled her to call the cops? If he was such an arrogant authoritarian prick to them, how was his demeanor with her?

-E-
If I remember correctly he showed up at this house saying he needed to see a gun the guy had bought. Can't remember now what his excuse was. Owner said I will go get the gun, then called 911. Said some guy is at my door claiming to be an LEO and I see no proof. So when locals show up the Fed was so impressed with himself he ended up getting to taste the ground and cry a lot.

I sat and relaxed to this when i first seen it awhile ago. I love it when any LEO be it fed or local go head up with their own kind. who's muh authority over you will win out the end is always fun to see.

Long story short.

When I was a USAF LEO at the then Lowry AFB a member made a traffic stop and it turned out to be a butter bar LT.

Lt didn't comply and would not sign the citation and rolled up his window somehow catching the LEOs arm and dragging him a short distance.

Lt was arrested, busted to Airman and ultimately discharged.

I am a fed and have had multiple encounters with local law enforcement, never had 1 problem! I'm on there turf and I treat them the way I want to be treated. Pretty simple stuff....it's best to leave your ego at home

I am a fed and have had multiple encounters with local law enforcement, never had 1 problem! I'm on there turf and I treat them the way I want to be treated. Pretty simple stuff....it's best to leave your ego at home
When I watched this the first time way back it "looked" to me like the problem was he did not have any visible ID. Seems if you want to run around doing this he should have had his ID in plain sight. Instead he proclaimed to be Fed LEO but what local Cop is going to take your word for that when they can see you have a gun but no ID showing. Then his attitude made the local's even more concerned. He acted just like someone would who was faking being a Cop.

I still think it's funny as all get out, and no uncertain joy to see some alphabet on a power trip get his due... but... In all fairness, while not doing anything particularly "wrong" on the officers side, he certainly wasn't employing any de-escalation tactics and on a bit of an ego trip himself. "I commanded it. You must obey... or else."

He could have easily allowed the agent to 2 finger his ID out and de-escalate. Disarm him and verbally detain him until his identity could be verified. No harm no foul.

It just turned into a pissing contest, the LEO's had the drop and the agent didn't do a damned thing to help himself.

I'm glad it went down the way it did though. It wouldn't have been nearly as entertaining and no lessons would have been learned by Mr. "I'm a Fed. Worship my power!" 🤣

Last Edited:
The # 1 Problem I see with these bubblegumo agents ( Many agents, not just ATF) is No Uniform, no Official Car or Badging, and Rolling Single like some Cowboy! Then there is the phuckin attitude, like they are so far above We The People, check your tude buddy, a bad tude is a good way to piss folks off, or scare them into doing something you might not live through to regret, Seen it happen more then once! Glad to see one of these bubblegumos get his azz handed to him, and it should serve as a reminder to all the others of how NOT to interact with the public! YOU ARE NOT GOD, YOU ARE NOT ABOVE THE REST OF US, GO PHUCK YOURSLEF!

This is a perfect example of an ATF agent who felt he's above the law, and doesn't have to comply with LEO's request to obey commands. And even once his ID was looked at he still refused to calm down, and act accordingly.
This could have all been avoided if he simply did what all of us would if confronted by LEO. Imagine what a concealed carry license holder would have happen if confronted for carrying, and we didn't comply to commands? This ATF agent is a douche, and none of the officers were wrong in what they did.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top