JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What the heII was wrong with that guy? I mean who does he think he is?

His actions should get him fired from the ATF immediately. He is obviously showing some severe emotional/mental issues to have acted like this.

What a fing spas. This is an old video that has been posted numerous times before but still fun to see again. If he got off his high horse for 2 min there would have been no problem. "I'm a federal agent, all must bow before me". Arrogant prick! And a psycho to boot.

What a fing spas. This is an old video that has been posted numerous times before but still fun to see again. If he got off his high horse for 2 min there would have been no problem. "I'm a federal agent, all must bow before me". Arrogant prick! And a psycho to boot.
Yeah it was 2020. But still funny as hell.

What the heII was wrong with that guy? I mean who does he think he is?

His actions should get him fired from the ATF immediately. He is obviously showing some severe emotional/mental issues to have acted like this.
If he is not fired, and barred from any and all law enforcement employment, this shows system wide failure of the entire agency. This culture of sociopathic misanthropic alpha superiority has been allowed to fester long enough .

'Taint nuthin' that a good ol' curb-stompin' can't remedy….
cye_logo.jpg

Have not heard anything about it for a while but last I did he was trying to sue the Cops and their department over that. I hope he does not get a damn dime. 🤬
It is absolutely SOP to call the local agency and advise that you will be in their jurisdiction. It is a courtesy, common sense and agent/officer safety in case you encounter trouble and need backup. Especially if in plain clothes.
But idiotic is as idiotic does.

You have to wonder, what did Johnny Fed do or say to the woman that compelled her to call the cops? If he was such an arrogant authoritarian prick to them, how was his demeanor with her?

-E-

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads