JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmmmm, I'm not saying I do or don't possess such a rifle, but hypothetically, if I had a Bushmaster XM15 that was bought before the requirement for a background check, and hence there was no paperwork connecting me to it, how could anyone prove when it was bought? And if I couldn't prove when it was bought would that be a problem for me?

I noticed the term "Grandfathered" used several times in Whinestains bill....especially on pages 121-123. While it spells out conditions where a grandfathered item cannot be transferred, I didn't see any details mentioning when or to whom it can be.

Using logic {I know, out of place in this discussion} if it mentions "when you can't"...somewhere there would be a "when you can". IE...transfer to a spouse or other family members.... Did I miss something ?

Well damit they get Semi -Auto M2HB's ---To bad they Named TNW and the piles o'Junk they make..........
:)
T-hing's.... N-ot..... W-orking = TNW

jnc-manufacturing
We guarantee them for LIFE.
Just out of curiosity... is your not shipping to WA due to legislation our oxygen-thieves passed, or statement like Barrett refusing CA business? Owning a semi Ma Deuce is on my Powerball List, though a semi M1918 BAR is higher, and neither are firm Bucket List like a Thompson. :)

Just out of curiosity... is your not shipping to WA due to legislation our oxygen-thieves passed, or statement like Barrett refusing CA business? Owning a semi Ma Deuce is on my Powerball List, though a semi M1918 BAR is higher, and neither are firm Bucket List like a Thompson. :)
M2's and m1919 semi autos are (or were?) actually legal in California. They are in a different class than a rifle or pistol......something like an industrial weapon that falls in a different category.

I just scanned it really quick. According to that bill, every single firearm I've ever owned would be illegal. Every last one. Glad I sold 'em all a couple years back. Sure will make my life a whole lot easier.

BTW, what's the fixation with barrel shrouds? Are we still in eminent danger of the shoulder thing that goes up?

Last Edited:
Has this woman been tested for Alzheimer's???

I'm fairly sure she is actually a cyborg considering how long she has been in office/politics with a nearly unwavering agenda and methods. She held elected public office in 1969. I can't believe she doesn't want to retire. In general she hates things I believe are protected by the constitution like wanting criminalize all forms of common encryption in electronic communication between citizens. #termlimits

I noticed the term "Grandfathered" used several times in Whinestains bill....especially on pages 121-123. While it spells out conditions where a grandfathered item cannot be transferred, I didn't see any details mentioning when or to whom it can be.

Using logic {I know, out of place in this discussion} if it mentions "when you can't"...somewhere there would be a "when you can". IE...transfer to a spouse or other family members.... Did I miss something ?
My reading was that the grandfathered items CAN be sold or transferred.

''(2) Paragraph (1) shall not apply to the possession, sale, or transfer of any semiautomatic assault weapon otherwise lawfully possessed under Federal law on the date of enactment of the Assault Weapons Ban of 2017."

Unfortunately, righteous patriots of Oregon have no voice in the U.S. Senate. Murky and Whydload march in lock-step with any freedon-hating idea that comes along. Merkley participated in the "Resist" demonstrations on Portland, and Wyden doesn't even live here anymore. If ever there was a false flag shooting it was the recent one in Texas. Come on! Known psycho; Dishonorable discharge with no NCIC entry; walked away from a facility; known domestic violence and child physical abuse? Again, no NCIC entry on that? Someone handed him some guns and sent him out. OK....let me adjust my tinfoil hat a little....

My reading was that the grandfathered items CAN be sold or transferred.

''(2) Paragraph (1) shall not apply to the possession, sale, or transfer of any semiautomatic assault weapon otherwise lawfully possessed under Federal law on the date of enactment of the Assault Weapons Ban of 2017."

Thank you for that.

Now I hate to go back there. But during the last AWB I seam to remember manufactures were required to [Or just did ]change there Serial number's post ban.

After a couple years of the ten year ban. You could tell what was what pretty easily.

God I don't want to go back to that. :s0002:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top