JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They sure name a lot of guns banned by name.

I found it nice of them to exempt my 70+ year old M1 carbines by name. But not my 70+ year old M1A1 carbines, with there evil folding stocks. Heck, there geriatric by now!:D

Do you think they care? Or even know the history these guns have attached to them?

It's just un-American. o_O

Last Edited:
Douchenozzle, so my semiauto shotgun will be a weapon of bubblegum destruction.

Caveman, you, stomper, etrain and argo are hereby certified by me to administer the "tests of competence" of running for office. Your decisions will of coarse be reviewed by a "board of examiners". To many to name here, but they must belong to this forum:eek:.

On a positive note, I just printed pages 4-13 and wrote "wish list" on the top. Hopefully my wife will get the clue and pick out a couple things for my Christmas list.

Sadly, all this will do is increase sales, drive prices higher, and make ammo scarce again.

Ugh.

The next thing I expect in Washington/Oregon is a California style (they already have it) ammo law making mail order ammunition illegal, having to show ID when buying it and registering if you buy in quantity. California truly Is cutting edge.

On a positive note, I just printed pages 4-13 and wrote "wish list" on the top. Hopefully my wife will get the clue and pick out a couple things for my Christmas list.

Sadly, all this will do is increase sales, drive prices higher, and make ammo scarce again.

Ugh.

It will also cut at our base. And eventually topple us all.
And they know that.

Look at the interest and proliferation of AR-15's [Really all black guns] in the last 13 years since the sunset of the last AWB.

Think how many fewer people there would be with ''A dog in the fight'' had it stayed in effect?
We would all be in CA's position by now.

So they let you keep them for now? BIG DEAL! Later they regulate them further. And finally they just pick them up.

Call your elected officials tomarrow and tell them to deny this thing, otherwise you will not only not vote for them, but vote "against" them in the next election, no matter who is running. Let em know what a rat knawing on their ankle feels like. They've done it long enough to us.

Ugh.
Unless there is the "Democratic wave" in the Congressional midterms that so many of the talking heads are dreaming about and control of Congress changes hands. All bets would be off then.

i haven't seen this posted here yet. if it is, sorry in advance.

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pu...D1B1D722D5C4AEDAEBB6276AB36.awb-bill-text.pdf
Buy your ARs and AKs and "large capacity ammunition feeding devices" now:

''(v)(1) It shall be unlawful for a person to import, sell, manufacture, transfer, or possess, in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce, a semiautomatic assault weapon."

''(2) Paragraph (1) shall not apply to the possession, sale, or transfer of any semiautomatic assault weapon otherwise lawfully possessed under Federal law on the date of enactment of the Assault Weapons Ban of 2017."

''(w)(1) It shall be unlawful for a person to import, sell, manufacture, transfer, or possess, in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce, a large capacity ammunition feeding device.

''(2) Paragraph (1) shall not apply to the possession of any large capacity ammunition feeding device otherwise lawfully possessed on or before the date of enactment of the Assault Weapons Ban of 2017.

Agreed, time to start making noise with our legislators in D.C., letting them know we have no tolerance for further regulation...

That we will work against them at re-election time if they support this... And ask them how it feels to have the blood of innocent Americans on their hands for their endorsement of gun free zones and their opposition to 50 state constitutional carry...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top