JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Elections matter. Remember that when you choose to vote (or not vote). Consider the folks that not only say they're pro-gun, but have a demonstrated record of pro-gun action/votes. And remember the lying bastards that said they were pro-gun, but proved they weren't.
23472408_10212001134998316_4520611169088346750_n.jpg

But this should stand as a reminder that the anti's are still there, ready to fight, and getting more and more pizzed. By the time they regain power (and they will, eventually), be prepared for an assault on our rights unlike anything we've seen since Sandy Hook1994, if not 1968. Their ire toward us is building and they will be ready to take it out on us.
FIFY. :(

They sure name a lot of guns banned by name.

I found it nice of them to exempt my 70+ year old M1 carbines by name. But not my 70+ year old M1A1 carbines, with there evil folding stocks. Heck, there geriatric by now!:D

Do you think they care? Or even know the history these guns have attached to them?

It's just un-American. o_O
The M1 would be exempt because it only holds 8 rounds and uses clips, not magazines.

I brought this up to a coworker who supports this crap. Told him about the M1A1 and it seemed to make him think.

The M1 would be exempt because it only holds 8 rounds and uses clips, not magazines.

I brought this up to a coworker who supports this crap. Told him about the M1A1 and it seemed to make him think.

What? Not M1 Rifle.
I said M1 Carbine.

And it is listed as exempt by name. But not in it's M1A1 folding stock version. ;)

Last Edited:
I'm guessing they would try an Australia type confiscation, and most people would probably comply. We have been warned for years by the australian people that this is headed our way. And, if they get even ONE weapon banned, one magazine banned, it will snowball and continue gaining momentum. But, ''they'' the government WILL PROTECT US! in a pigs butt.

I'm guessing they would try an Australia type confiscation, and most people would probably comply. We have been warned for years by the australian people that this is headed our way. And, if they get even ONE weapon banned, one magazine banned, it will snowball and continue gaining momentum. But, ''they'' the government WILL PROTECT US! in a pigs butt.
With compliance of the SAFE act in NY estimated at less than 5% according to FOIA data from NY AG. I'd not worry about most people turning in anything if It did pass which it won't.

I'm concerned with anyone turning anything in. Assuming they won't is not a good idea, it could turn around and bite you big time. Even talking about turning in any kind of weapons concerns me. Its like a lot of people thought oboma wouldn't win a second term, SURPRISE, he was a shoe in, AGAIN!

I'm concerned with anyone turning anything in. Assuming they won't is not a good idea, it could turn around and bite you big time. Even talking about turning in any kind of weapons concerns me. Its like a lot of people thought oboma wouldn't win a second term, SURPRISE, he was a shoe in, AGAIN!
It can concern you all you like but if there's a ban, some people will comply. Get used to it.

Everyone knew Obama was going to win a second term except the fevered minds of a half dozen radio show hosts. You shouldn't have been surprised if you watched the polls.

It can concern you all you like but if there's a ban, some people will comply. Get used to it.

Everyone knew Obama was going to win a second term except the fevered minds of a half dozen radio show hosts. You shouldn't have been surprised if you watched the polls.

you seem a little agitated, i'm just stating the way i feel about it. I don't actually think everyone, knew he was going to win, and, i did watch the polls.

Be concerned. The bill won't pass right now or in the near future, but it is not wasted time for the left, not in the least. Like I said, this is something the dems are using to beat the GOP over the head with and to have another talking point for the elections next year, which may very well turn the GOP control of Congress around.

Republicans Are In a Precarious Situation Heading into Midterms

Even then, I don't think it would pass, at least not in its current form. But come 2020, if things keep going the way they are - dems will be in control of Congress and may win the white house. At which point, we can probably expect to see at least a nationwide BGC law pass and go into effect. Which in turn will be a precursor for more strict laws in the future, and possibly eventual confiscation laws.

If you have some gun you want to buy, and you can afford it, now is the time...

The next thing I expect in Washington/Oregon is a California style (they already have it) ammo law making mail order ammunition illegal, having to show ID when buying it and registering if you buy in quantity. California truly Is cutting edge.

SO cutting edge that they are the bleeding edge - at least the citizens, I mean subjects, that are pre-victimized by being disarmed prior to violence.

Heretic,

I agree with you completely, one little tiny thing at a time, and then, before you know it, it's law! PERIOD. Then, they pull the same thing again, and its another law passed, etc, etc. Pretty soon, its a done deal, just like the ''emergency clause '' that oregon used to pass the first round of gun control.'' They'' can slip it too you so fast you'd never know it happened. And, in a few months, its done just like good old bill #719-A.

I emailed, talked to people about it, they didn't have a clue, even then, after i left them, doubt they even thought about it again. Don't think it can't happen over night, guess again. It can, it did.

Everyone knew.
We are all largely products of our environment. If you live in Portlandia or Seattle you are immersed in left wing sewage every moment of every day. Here in Idaho, Obama supporters are afraid to raise there head without an armed guard capable of returning fire (sort of like a turkey shoot). I posted somewhere in the last few days that you guys have to take control back from the dope smoking maggots that control Washington and Oregon. Identify the good guys, send them cash until it hurts and get involved. We are all responsible for the government get.

Last Edited:
We are all largely products of our environment. If you live in Portlandia or Seattle you are immersed in left wing sewage every moment of every day. Here in Idaho, Obama supporters are afraid to raise there head without an armed guard capable of shooting back.

You Sir, are very correct on the products of ''our'' environment and being immersed in left wing sewage. And, EVERYONE up in that area KNEW hilldabeast was going to win, ha,ha,ha. And, they still can't let it go.

The slippery slope is real. See California as an example. There is always one more thing. One more "loophole" that needs to be closed. First it was waiting periods. Then loaded open carry. Then it was black rifles and standard capacity magazines. Then handgun registration. Then the "safe handgun" roster. Then 50 BMG. Then long gun registration. Then gun violence restraining orders. Now, purchasing ammo online or without a background check goes into effect next year.

Eventually, a line in the sand will need to be drawn because I doubt that there will be a door to door confiscation. They will simply legislate these guns out of existence. Manufacturers will stop making them and importers will stop importing them. I am drawing my line in the sand here. I am not giving up any guns or accessories. The legislative and judicial system (in most circuit courts) has failed. Non-compliance and black market options may need to be explored at this point. It is either that or we progressively lose everything.

Eventually, a line in the sand will need to be drawn because I doubt that there will be a door to door confiscation. They will simply legislate these guns out of existence. Manufacturers will stop making them and importers will stop importing them. I am drawing my line in the sand here. I am not giving up any guns or accessories. The legislative and judicial system (in most circuit courts) has failed. Non-compliance and black market options may need to be explored at this point. It is either that or we progressively lose everything.
Buy parts and 80%s cheap and stack 'em deep! #GotGhost

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads