JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am not sure about campaign reform (or term limits)......there are always ways around both issues. A RICO investigation would be great.....(it amazes me that you Washington state guys let Patty Murray steal the election a few years ago). My family knows George Nethercut well. My dad serviced his dad's equipment and watched George grow up. He has stories that would curl your hair........I knew Tom Foley pretty well. What a nut job he was.......I was only in my teens but knew there was a lot wrong with that guy. One reason you won't see campaign reform is where do you think all that money goes? THE MEDIA......it is better than Christmas Holliday's for a retailer. They get a high percentage of that money. Whenever I hear about finance reform it comes down to to the government funding political races. The concept is troubling to me. Individuals (and corporations) should be afforded the freedom to spend there money as they want (remember when Boeing was charged with bribing other countries to get there business?) the problem with bringing a weapon to the battlefield is that you have to be prepared to have it used on yourself.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top