JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Diane Fienstein was feeling some of that yesterday during the bi-partisan meeting yesterday... Trump lit her up!

Don't worry about her. She's gone as of next term. DNC is not supporting her re-election.

One question about this bill: is there a grandfather clause, and what year of manufacture does it begin with?
I saw language about it in there, but my brain turned to mush by the sixth page, and I could not fully understand it.
Just curious what they are trying to go for: future sales, or everything?

Don't worry about her. She's gone as of next term. DNC is not supporting her re-election.

One question about this bill: is there a grandfather clause, and what year of manufacture does it begin with?
I saw language about it in there, but my brain turned to mush by the sixth page, and I could not fully understand it.
Just curious what they are trying to go for: future sales, or everything?
Well, being this is the same warmed over Diane Fienstein legislation as always, the dates could reach back to last century, if they've not carefully updated the bill..

Cool heads usually prevail. The whole thing is a hornets nest right now and everybody is screaming from their respective mountain tops. I would hardly think that POTUS hasn't been hearing the backlash over the last couple of days.

Chris Cox

✔@ChrisCoxNRA

I had a great meeting tonight with @realDonaldTrump & @VP. We all want safe schools, mental health reform and to keep guns away from dangerous people. POTUS & VPOTUS support the Second Amendment, support strong due process and don't want gun control. #NRA #MAGA

6:07 PM - Mar 1, 2018

Last Edited:
2nd Amendment Pic.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads