JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did anyone else see the rocket launcher part. Where the hell can I buy a rocket launcher for my AR or Shotgun. I want one.

Exactly. That's why it will NEVER make it to a vote. It's silly nonsense that anyone with opposable thumbs can recognize. :rolleyes:

This is the lead-off for 2018 elections. They start with the most wild-azz list they can dream up. Next they introduce a slightly shorter, but still crazy list in proposed legislation. It gets shot down too. They keep it up, tweaking the list but continuing to submit proposals they know will be rejected. And all the while talking about how they are continuously compromising. They don't care about our opinion, this is all about building a backstory for their 2018 strategy of increased gun control.

It's not about debate, facts, the constitution, etc. It is a strategy to capture the middle/independent voters that are leery of what they perceive as extremists. The anti's strategy is to change perceptions because they can't win on facts. We shouldn't be surprised. Republicans are masters of exploiting wedge issues. This is Democrats doing the same thing as Republicans, but instead of pictures of gang-bangers and immigrant criminals we can expect their anonymous PACs to use pictures of dead students and the politicians to keep hosting news conferences with grieving parents.

Wanna know the real kick in the teeth, our com(Communist)mander in chief, a one Mr Donald Trump fully supports this and has vowed the fight the NRA tooth and nail to see this through!

Yea, it is that bad! Hope y'all allready have every thing you need cause it' all going away right quick and in a hurry like!
GOD HELP US:eek::eek:

Dude slow your roll,
Stop and think what he is doing. He is letting the D's get over their skis like they did with DACA. He knows this is going to energize the base, any D that votes for this thing especially in a red state is pretty much done for. They don't have the cover of a filibuster this time like they did in 2013.

Feinstein doesn't realize it but she just pretty much a 60+ R Senate, and the R's are going to keep the House.

If Donaldus Magnus staves off a Fed AWB2 with some scraps (Bumpstocks and Ageism on 4473 ) then I can live with that (but he better get Wall Funding and Kate's Law and an end to the Visa Lottery and draconian reductions in Chain Migration by Mid Summer ...

well, at least they did not put the dreaded "Chainsaw Bayonet" on the list.
Question: I saw a post on FB (I know, total fake news source) that stated the kid in FLA used ten round magazines because they had to fit in his duffle bag. Anyone else hear any of this?

For those who don't wish to read the entire monster this is, The short and sweet of it, No more Semi auto Pistols, No more Semi auto rifles ( with a few "sporting" exempted) No semi auto shot guns with capacity over 5 rounds, and certain C&R arms exempt!
A few extras to concern us all, Arms like the M1 Grand and the 1903 Springfield, While technically called out as exempt, also get banned because they do have more then 1 feature each on the verboten list!
Lever actions, specifically Military arms are banned, all others must be unaltered with higher capacity feed tubes!
Bolt actions with fixed magazines with over 5 rounds capacity and/or external feed mechanism ( Stripper clips of more then 5 rounds) Banned, or detachable box magazines of any capacity, Banned! Have a look at the ammo listed, makes you really wanna gouge out your eyeballs!

So these are the highlights! Stay frosty my friends!

Honestly, I don't think that bill could pass in a Dem controlled congress with a Dem president. I suspect the azz-kicking the Dems got in congress over the 1994 AWB is still fresh enough in their minds that they wouldn't go that far. Many of those Dems are in states where gun ownership is high.

But, they have to rattle the sabers from time to time to make it look like they're doing something.

I'm not too worried about this one, but I remain ever watchful and vigilant. Things can change.

Even the Dems that wrote it know it won't pass. How many times have they tried this before? It's nothing new, and it always dies before it's even voted on because it's unconstitutional and the (R)'s control the house and Senate. The sky is not falling, it's just one more bill that isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

It's a "feel good" fairytale POS, nothing more.

It's like the Republicans passing all the bills to end Obamacare, while Obama was in office. They talked tough. They screamed and yelled as Obama vetoed every one. Then Trump gets in office and all of a sudden they can't get the votes to pass the same damn bills. It's all a show, they're all full of sh!t and very few, if any, can be trusted.

Y'all need to be contacting Paul Ryan and express your support for him and his support of the Constitution, Bill of Rights and specifically the Second Amendment...

I don't believe Paul Ryan is firmly on our side and I think he would cave if the right bill was in front of him. He's like so many other R's, they talk pro-gun, but in reality they are soft on the issue, only adjusting their positions based on the political wind.

I believe the money in the AR market has dried up at the top. Colt, FN and the like has made their big contract money. Its now either the niche high dollar AR or PSA level companies doing the business. The NRA, Congress and others really don't care. They will always be protected so they only worry about their legacy.

Did anyone catch Feinstein talk about "them" giving her weapons training when she was mayor of SF?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top