JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don' believe we will come out of this unscathed, not this time!:( I believe there is enough push this time to get things "They" demand, I expect to see the 21 years old change, I expect to see enhanced BGCs, I expect to see some kind of restrictions on online purchases, I expect to see a move against gun shows, I expect a mandate of a waiting period, and I expect to see mag capacity limits, if it' a really bad day, I expect to see ammo purchase limits and and a BGC for every purchase no exceptions! Sorry fellas, but the push this time is going to have some more teeth to it, and naturally it dosnt do any thing to stop any of this! But we all know that, we all know the real end game Here! :eek::eek::eek: I got a bad feeling here, I hope to God I'm wrong, but I don' think So, not this time, not when we have a POTUS that's willing to trade away something! Maybe it' a good strategic move on his part, but it opens Pandoras box on more gun rights restrictions!:mad:

Perhaps much of what you suggest Ura-Ki, but only time will tell in the final outcome...

I see the ridiculous 21 age thing, will it also state they cannot "OWN" a gun until that age or will it just be the purchase...??? I can't give my 18 year old daughter a gun for self protection if she's living alone..??
Not that I have one, just using that for an example... See, so many unanswered questions that many are not thinking of, just getting wrapped up on the axle...

Like many, I'm upset/outraged over this stupidty, but I'm a bit older now and will invoke patience and see what the final outcome will be... However, I'll continue to get involved, calling, writing those self centered politicians as long as possible.

I don' believe we will come out of this unscathed, not this time!:( I believe there is enough push this time to get things "They" demand, I expect to see the 21 years old change, I expect to see enhanced BGCs, I expect to see some kind of restrictions on online purchases, I expect to see a move against gun shows, I expect a mandate of a waiting period, and I expect to see mag capacity limits, if it' a really bad day, I expect to see ammo purchase limits and and a BGC for every purchase no exceptions! Sorry fellas, but the push this time is going to have some more teeth to it, and naturally it dosnt do any thing to stop any of this! But we all know that, we all know the real end game Here! :eek::eek::eek: I got a bad feeling here, I hope to God I'm wrong, but I don' think So, not this time, not when we have a POTUS that's willing to trade away something! Maybe it' a good strategic move on his part, but it opens Pandoras box on more gun rights restrictions!:mad:

I hope you're wrong too. I agree, something is going to happen, but the question is how much. I expect an executive order on bump stocks as well as on purchase age increase to 21. I'm not convinced they have suppprt for more than that, even at this time.

People are on edge, but they're also fickle. They will lose interest just like they always do. Which is why they try to push for legislation immediately after an event, while nerves are raw. They know the hue and cry for gun laws will pass out of the general public's mind soon enough.

But, I won't put it past them to try. I'm going to sit more on the optimistic side and hope our hit is minimal.

One thing I will say has come out of this latest event is that the anti's have gotten so bold now, they're flat out admitting, publicly, they want to ban/come for our guns. No more of that damn lie "on one is coming for your guns". We all knew that was a lie, and many are no longer hiding that fact. The anti's want a ban - if not all out, one so restrictive that even @AndyinEverson might feel some heat ;)

Nope, if anyone says to my face "no one is coming for your guns" I will be sure they know, that I know, that they are 100% full of sh!t. They can't hide it any longer. It's going to come down to ban/no ban. This talk about BGC's and certain features is just the run up to the big fight. And the next time we have a full Dem congress and Dem president, that's when it's going to go down, if it does go down.

Either way, at least they can't claim we're conspiracy nuts for defending our rights against outright confiscation - Hillary herself killed that argument during the election with her near orgasmic love for the Australian gun ban. Orgasmic Hillary....I'll just leave that little brain nugget with you for today ;)

One thing I will say has come out of this latest event is that the anti's have gotten so bold now, they're flat out admitting, publicly, they want to ban/come for our guns. No more of that damn lie "on one is coming for your guns". We all knew that was a lie, and many are no longer hiding that fact. The anti's want a ban - if not all out, one so restrictive that even @AndyinEverson might feel some heat ;)

Nope, if anyone says to my face "no one is coming for your guns" I will be sure they know, that I know, that they are 100% full of sh!t. They can't hide it any longer. It's going to come down to ban/no ban. This talk about BGC's and certain features is just the run up to the big fight. And the next time we have a full Dem congress and Dem president, that's when it's going to go down, if it does go down.

Either way, at least they can't claim we're conspiracy nuts for defending our rights against outright confiscation - Hillary herself killed that argument during the election with her near orgasmic love for the Australian gun ban. Orgasmic Hillary....I'll just leave that little brain nugget with you for today ;)
Orgasmic Hillary...

Diane Fienstein was feeling some of that yesterday during the bi-partisan meeting yesterday... Trump lit her up!

Now I can't get the image out of my mind, nor the picture you painted of Orgasmic Hillary...

Darn you @etrain16 that golden nugget will be stuck in my brain forever now!:eek:

Seriously, what I really worry about is action in the Several States, especially the Wet Coast, I imagine Gov'ness Brownstain is dancing barefooted through the shag carpet right now, plotting her gun control, and Kalifornication is probably going WTF, what do we ban now, we allready banned most of every thing! Rest assured, Kali will be the most draconian with this one, I see a full outright ban on the AR/AK line up and the very least, and while there are it, a detachable mag ban on pistols, just for fun! Worst case is a sweeping ban of ALL semi auto every thing, and I'm not even joking Here! Oregon and Washington will be in awe of what Kali pulls out of its azz this time! The humid coast will see more change as well, Jersey and New Yawk will go full retard as well, and maybe suck in a few other Stages, just for the hell of it! For the children dammit!:eek::eek::eek:

Darn you @etrain16 that golden nugget will be stuck in my brain forever now!:eek:

Seriously, what I really worry about is action in the Several States, especially the Wet Coast, I imagine Gov'ness Brownstain is dancing barefooted through the shag carpet right now, plotting her gun control, and Kalifornication is probably going WTF, what do we ban now, we allready banned most of every thing! Rest assured, Kali will be the most draconian with this one, I see a full outright ban on the AR/AK line up and the very least, and while there are it, a detachable mag ban on pistols, just for fun! Worst case is a sweeping ban of ALL semi auto every thing, and I'm not even joking Here! Oregon and Washington will be in awe of what Kali pulls out of its azz this time! The humid coast will see more change as well, Jersey and New Yawk will go full retard as well, and maybe suck in a few other Stage a for the hell of it! For the children dammit!:eek::eek::eek:

Agreed! We are in far more danger of losing rights at the state level than the federal level. Thankfully this year was a short session. Next year, 2019, I expect we will take it straight up the poop chute - no lube, by none other than Kate herself.

Another nice mental picture for you...:rolleyes:

Yup, that I fully expect from Bloody Brownstain! Wish her heart would attack her and save us all the grief!:D
Let's Hope Finestain suffers the same fate too! Would't that be something:):):)
The day freedom rings! Bloddy hell, who am I kidding, both of the Wickid Witches of the West will likely live to the end of days! :eek:

Yup, that I fully expect from Bloody Brownstain! Wish her heart would attack her and save us all the grief!:D
Let's Hope Finestain suffers the same fate too! Would't that be something:):):)
The day freedom rings! Bloddy hell, who am I kidding, both of the Wickid Witches of the West will likely live to the end of days! :eek:

Don't forget Pelosi too :p

I agree, we will most likely skirt this legislative session, but will take it in the shorts next year...

We've got to break the Democrat/liberal/solialist stronghold we experience here in Oregon.

I'm in Washington and it seems our Dems have a little Liberterian in them. Their bad but Oregon takes the cake unfortunately.

Hmm, I looked online at instructions for proper English grammar usage, and Orgasm and Hillary should never be used in the same sentence unless proceeding or following the use of the word "cigar". :p

The sooner ALL gun owners realize and accept the fact that the agenda has ALWAYS been about confiscation and bans, the sooner you will be able to accept reality and lower your blood pressure!;) There are a few senators who care about their oath and the constituition, but its blatantly obvious that the vast majority of lawmakers could care less and say anything they can think of to stay in office! Absolute disarmament is inevitable, that is a fact. When that time comes, then we can tackle it accordingly, until then? Enjoy your life, hug your wife/ dog/ kids etc. Eat lots of ribeyes, smoke cigars, sip bourbon (or scotch) listen to some Baja Marimba Band! Life is good gentleman!:)

Hmm, I looked online at instructions for proper English grammar usage, and Orgasm and Hillary should never be used in the same sentence unless proceeding or following the use of the word "cigar". :p

"UGH"... Now I'm scared and scarred for life....!!!:cool:

No wonder Billy stuck it to a Jewish Girl, imagine having to face the Beast and do his duty with out puking or laughing! And Killory destroyed every woman Billy tapped, cause he refused! Cant say I blame the guy, if faced with that, I would much rather play catch with live hand granades then the mere thought of a night with Kankles!:s0170:

Wanna know the real kick in the teeth, our com(Communist)mander in chief, a one Mr Donald Trump fully supports this and has vowed the fight the NRA tooth and nail to see this through!

Yea, it is that bad! Hope y'all allready have every thing you need cause it' all going away right quick and in a hurry like!
GOD HELP US:eek::eek:

And this is how the Donald is getting the gun industry back on their feet for the time being!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top