JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's funny how everytime someone brings up gun rights, they reference kids getting shot in the streets of Chicago. I live a long way from Chicago.

I wonder who is responsible for the shootings and now stabbings in Illinois? Who was it that ran for President that came from there? I can't remember for sure but they sure do have alot of gun laws there that do obviously nothing. Really good job of reducing crime by creating laws to reduce the rights of legal owners huh.:s0092:

Really good job of reducing crime by creating laws to reduce the rights of legal owners huh.:s0092:

EXACTLY what happened here in yUK!

They took away the few handguns legally owned by 57,000 law-abiding shooters - that's right - ONLY 57,000 of us! Before that ban, the incidence of crime committed using legally-held handguns was so small that there wasn't a 'pie-chart' that could show the percentage [for those interested, it was 0.0015% of ALL gun-related crime.]

Since then the illegal use of handguns has resulted in a 240% rise in gun-related crime, mostly carried out by gangs against gangs, using handguns and other weapons imported from the former Warsaw Pact countires, now part of the EU.

Well, since there aren't any legal ones to steal, the poor souls have to get their guns from somewhere...

tac

PS - just come back from the town library where I read that gun crime in London is up 17% on last year.....all with guns that don't exist. Sheeeesh! Just think what it would be like if they REALLY had guns, eh?

As I have said before, the rise of crime after a gun ban does not bother the gun-grabbers. This is "Job Security" for them. Also, While they take your guns, they - being Elitists (in their own minds) KEEP theirs!

"Happiness is a Warm Gun" was written and sung by John Lennon. It is on the White Album by the Beatles. It was both a shot at the NRA and a reference to his heroin use.

The article said we should stick to facts. While Hillary and O. both said before the election that they wouldn't try to take away anyone's firearms, their voting records clearly indicated otherwise. Their voting records as senators ARE the facts.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top