JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I am set to pick up a sa-93 on Friday and have the option to pick up an additional arsenal AK-47, now what model to choose??
Sam7r for 1100. It has two 10 rounders, two 20 rounders and three 30 round mags but is used and has 400 rounds down the pipe.
Or i can go with a brand new sam7sf for 1420.

Suggestions? Input? Money isnt a huge deal at the moment but is the side folder worth it?

To put it plainly, if you ever intend to use the siderail the folding stock arsenal is not for you. Yes it will clear the rail, no it will not clear it if you are using it.

It is good for storage and saves room in the truck, and makes a handy camp gun too. However, if you're not parachuting or driving a tank anytime soon, it isn't a necessity and is only up to you if you like a folding stock or not. For me the arsenal just came with it and I happen to like it. Sorry if it doesn't answer your question, its just difficult to say yes or no.

Side folder will potentially be worth more, if thats a concern. I had a SLR-107F ( kinda regret letting it go ), an Ultimak rail solves the optics issue....but, I kinda remember the Sams folding to the right? Off to google...

IMG_0140-003-660x271.jpg for 300 i can put this wood furniture on .looks way better than the side folder .... Im not worried about resale, I'm stocking up before the 1639 goes into effect so I have no intention of ever selling these two guns

Jist realized the side folder goes right, im a lefty..... And it impedes the safety??
Folders were generally meant for paratroopers and the like. IE people moving or jumping from a tight space, before anything really begins.

Of course now its common for AKs to have em in general issue in some countries. Just depends, but its mostly for inside the vehicle or when its carried by sling (when not in use). As such, it impeding the safety is not really a concern.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top