JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Probably hated by her soldiers, says "hooah" and spells it that way, and sleeps with her privates. Don't take bubblegumbags like that seriously, most NCO's aren't like that.

Marine Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller just had his command relieved from him and the military is punishing him as they shove him out the door after 17 years. All he did was tell the truth and ask for accountability. No threats. No lies. Sargent Dingle Berry will likely get promotes for wokeness under valor. It may not be her fault. She probably got to walk around the fence in basic because, you know, fences.

There is a short version but I couldn't find it:

Marine Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller just had his command relieved from him and the military is punishing him as they shove him out the door after 17 years. All he did was tell the truth and ask for accountability. No threats. No lies. Sargent Dingle Berry will likely get promotes for wokeness under valor. It may not be her fault. She probably got to walk around the fence in basic because, you know, fences.

There is a short version but I couldn't find it:
I just read about that, damn shame really!

He made a big mistake though, he broke the faith, broke the chain of command and took his gripe public! Unfortunately that's unforgivable inside a system like the Mil. That places the chain above all else, rightly so! I have no sympathy for him as he knew full well the way that system works, his message got lost when he broke the faith, and lost him/cost him dearly!

I just read about that, damn shame really!

He made a big mistake though, he broke the faith, broke the chain of command and took his gripe public! Unfortunately that's unforgivable inside a system like the Mil. That places the chain above all else, rightly so! I have no sympathy for him as he knew full well the way that system works, his message got lost when he broke the faith, and lost him/cost him dearly!
Not only that. Active and retired naval intelligence.officers have been ordered to not openly disrespect Biden. Not sure how they expect to enforce against those separated from the service. I suppose they could reduce their rank and therefore retirement?

Yup, chock full of lizards like Milley. It ain't drain the swamp anymore it's flush teh effing toilet and don't forget the industrial strength plunger.

Top leadership at the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) informed active duty and retired service members that they cannot condemn President Joe Biden amid the chaotic — and now deadly — pullout of American troops from Afghanistan.

In an email from the ONI's Chief of Staff, ONI members were reminded that per a Uniform Code of Military Justice and Department of Defense Directive clause they cannot disrespect senior government leadership. This includes the President, Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, and more.

iven the heightened political and social atmosphere surrounding Afghanistan, it is important to remind our uniformed personnel (active duty and reservists on temporary active duty) and military retirees of their responsibilities and obligations under Article 88 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice and Department of Defense Directive 1344.10. While it is vital to protect the constitutional right of freedom of expression for these groups, consistent with mission accomplishment, national security, and good order and discipline, it's important to remember certain limitations. Namely, uniformed personnel and military retirees are prohibited from disrespecting senior government leadership (e.g. the President, Vice President, Congress, Secretary of Defense, Service Secretaries, etc.).
Per the same uniformed personnel policy, ONI members cannot participate in partisan political activity or distribute partisan political literature. An internal ONI member told The Daily Wire that these policies were more relaxed under the Trump administration and recalled retired officers condemning the former President.

Not only that. Active and retired naval intelligence.officers have been ordered to not openly disrespect Biden. Not sure how they expect to enforce against those separated from the service. I suppose they could reduce their rank and therefore retirement?

Yup, chock full of lizards like Milley. It ain't drain the swamp anymore it's flush teh effing toilet and don't forget the industrial strength plunger.

Top leadership at the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) informed active duty and retired service members that they cannot condemn President Joe Biden amid the chaotic — and now deadly — pullout of American troops from Afghanistan.

In an email from the ONI's Chief of Staff, ONI members were reminded that per a Uniform Code of Military Justice and Department of Defense Directive clause they cannot disrespect senior government leadership. This includes the President, Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, and more.

Per the same uniformed personnel policy, ONI members cannot participate in partisan political activity or distribute partisan political literature. An internal ONI member told The Daily Wire that these policies were more relaxed under the Trump administration and recalled retired officers condemning the former President.
I signed no such papers, or agreed to such terms upon my separation, they can go pound sand up their Jackies! While I have no doubt some one some where would love to make this official, they cannot enforce anything once you are separated!

If that was the whole video, what's the big deal? Still not enough to get frothy in the mouth, all canceley culturey over.

Much bigger problems in the world right now besides a personal beef on Tik Toc, of all places.

Plus, if I got stuck with a haircut like that and Army issue, field expedient, feminine hygiene products, I would be cranky too.

And, we all need 88 mikes to bring stuff like a truckload of sammitches, so git! She sounds legit REMF, like those finance nancies, aka FinNancy.

Sorry for any members who worked in military Finance. Y'all effed up my direct deposit for a month and a half, and I still haven't forgiven you. 3 things command should never eff up: Chow, Mail, and Pay. That got our 1SG magically transformed to a MSG.
Sounds like a screw-up in your own orderly room by your own 1SGT rather than a Finance Corp issue. Denigrating other MOS's and their service because of your own personal beef isn't cool.

Sounds like a screw-up in your own orderly room by your own 1SGT rather than a Finance Corp issue.
I agree. when I went to work for the OR AGR full time for the 1-82d in Bend they basically 'fired' the Unit Clerk who was handling pay (along with may other responsibilities he had shirked) because he was so inept troops weren't getting paid for normal drill weekends, TDYs etc.

I was placed in the position and it took me a few months (and many trips to the Mil Dep in Salem) to get it straightened out.

My point being a Lot of screw ups (military or otherwise) start at the point of origin and NOT necessarily 'at the top'.

I agree. when I went to work for the OR AGR full time for the 1-82d in Bend they basically 'fired' the Unit Clerk who was handling pay (along with may other responsibilities he had shirked) because he was so inept troops weren't getting paid for normal drill weekends, TDYs etc.

I was placed in the position and it took me a few months (and many trips to the Mil Dep in Salem) to get it straightened out.

My point being a Lot of screw ups (military or otherwise) start at the point of origin and NOT necessarily 'at the top'.
You should see our pay issues now...if it wasn't for my AGR staff I wouldn't have got my supposedly tax free bonus money returned to me, my pay for schools and last years fires, or 2 months of BAH.

EDIT: that's because our battalion has trash full time staff.

Last Edited:
I don't know what set off the lady in the original video or why she felt compelled to make it, let alone look at it and decide it was worth posting... not all rants are worthy of distribution. (Space-X?)

But soldier SGT chick went the entirely wrong direction with her reply... and l apply the same standard of rant publishing l use for the civilian Karen she was responding to; not EVERYTHING you say or think is suitable for widespread distribution. Sometimes it's... just... stupid.

Bronson is perpetuating an extremely unhelpful and unhealthy Us vs Them paradigm. She's putting forward the "join a bigger gang" ideology that is so attractive to Milennials. It can be witnessed almost daily on college campi and Antifa riots across the country when they group up and cull an individual for beating.

Unfortunately, she is part of the biggest, baddest gang in the world and, rather than focus her energies on a very real and tangible enemy, she's engaging an angry woman (and by default, the entire populace) with snarky threats. Uncool.

Bronson is obviously a REMF, a FOBbit, has never engaged the enemy or taken part in combat operations. The men (or women) that have engaged the enemy would be far less likely to enthuse about gunning down potentially unarmed American civilians. She doesn't have a combat mindset, she has a gang mindset.

I don't begrudge anyone's supporting role in the military and their contributions are largely what makes winning battles possible, but let's not overplay the hand, okay, Missy?

I don't think her chain of command will be entirely amused with her putting a punative spin on the relationship between civilians and military. I'm sure more of her future career will be made public.

F1674A02-4551-40AF-99F4-AA508485B187.jpeg

I don't know what set off the lady in the original video or why she felt compelled to make it, let alone look at it and decide it was worth posting... not all rants are worthy of distribution. (Space-X?)

But soldier SGT chick went the entirely wrong direction with her reply... and l apply the same standard of rant publishing l use for the civilian Karen she was responding to; not EVERYTHING you say or think is suitable for widespread distribution. Sometimes it's... just... stupid.

Bronson is perpetuating an extremely unhelpful and unhealthy Us vs Them paradigm. She's putting forward the "join a bigger gang" ideology that is so attractive to Milennials. It can be witnessed almost daily on college campi and Antifa riots across the country when they group up and cull an individual for beating.

Unfortunately, she is part of the biggest, baddest gang in the world and, rather than focus her energies on a very real and tangible enemy, she's engaging an angry woman (and by default, the entire populace) with snarky threats. Uncool.

Bronson is obviously a REMF, a FOBbit, has never engaged the enemy or taken part in combat operations. The men (or women) that have engaged the enemy would be far less likely to enthuse about gunning down potentially unarmed American civilians. She doesn't have a combat mindset, she has a gang mindset.

I don't begrudge anyone's supporting role in the military and their contributions are largely what makes winning battles possible, but let's not overplay the hand, okay, Missy?

I don't think her chain of command will be entirely amused with her putting a punative spin on the relationship between civilians and military. I'm sure more of her future career will be made public.
She mocked Space Force because guess why?. Trump formed it.
Logical inference leads one to conclude that she's anti-America by that alone.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top