JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If that was the whole video, what's the big deal? Still not enough to get frothy in the mouth, all canceley culturey over.

Much bigger problems in the world right now besides a personal beef on Tik Toc, of all places.

Plus, if I got stuck with a haircut like that and Army issue, field expedient, feminine hygiene products, I would be cranky too.

And, we all need 88 mikes to bring stuff like a truckload of sammitches, so git! She sounds legit REMF, like those finance nancies, aka FinNancy.

Sorry for any members who worked in military Finance. Y'all effed up my direct deposit for a month and a half, and I still haven't forgiven you. 3 things command should never eff up: Chow, Mail, and Pay. That got our 1SG magically transformed to a MSG.
One of my 1SG's got transformed to a MSG after getting caught red-handed in his office by our CO for having one of our 71L's titties in his mouth.

In all fairness to (former) Top, SPC Sarah Hooper did make BDU pants look GOOOOOOD. :s0108:

I wouldn't be surprised if....
There are/were some in all branches of the "military service" and with LEO's too.

Are we just a step away or a step closer?

Proof of vaccination required?
papers_please.jpg

Shut down the opposition?
form-4473.png

Elimination of those who will oppose?
Schindler-s-List.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Posting info about where she works could kind of backfire on us in this forum, I feel the way you do in regards to her behavior but let's not bring undue attention to us as some type of vigilantes.
Not vigilantism but maybe make the Army aware we know where she is and who she is. Maybe her stupidity will be reviewed. In tge new WOME military probably not but it's a start. Frigging truck driver talking crap. Too bad she is only tough in her words against Americans. Be tough against the Taliban and ISISK. That's where it's needed.

1) The chick belching crap about American gun owners starting a bloodbath would be just the bloviations of a cretin.

2) Sergette Butch sure looked all happy about the chance to shoot the Unwoke. We're all Tangos now.

3) Q: What's the difference between a scoped center fire hunting rifle and a sniper rifle?
A: Not much.

4) How many 4th gen air superiority fighters did the Taliban need to kick our A$$? How many nukes did they deploy?
-0-
The only weapon system that can be used to take and hold territory is the Waffenmensch, a person with a rifle.

Not vigilantism but maybe make the Army aware we know where she is and who she is. Maybe her stupidity will be reviewed. In tge new WOME military probably not but it's a start. Frigging truck driver talking crap. Too bad she is only tough in her words against Americans. Be tough against the Taliban and ISISK. That's where it's needed.
Ripe for doxxing. Beat them at their own game. Turnabout is fair play as the saying goes.

'To be fair, she was replying to someone else's demand for a military coup against Biden'...

Nice example of why I don't read most of the sensationalist right-wing 'news' that winds up in my junk bin
Saw the entire video and her words were not taken out of context....she was threatening civilians.

Full video here: https://mirror.fro.wtf/reddit/post/3207252

The lady she was responding to is pretty agitated and frankly not worth engaging. That;s the Sergeant's first mistake. The second is that 100 million armed Americans is not a terroristic threat - It's a civil war. Regardless of the emotional state and ignorance of the civilian a soldier making a threat that makes it obvious her loyalty is other than the US Constitution and especially with an entitled and superior attitude is not exactly good PR for .mil.

I also love how she says "right here at work protecting America" implying the she runs a gun and not a truck. Don't get me wrong, every one who pulls the load regardless of what they do and where they do it ultimately supports those in combat and I respect all of them. I have a feeling that someone who has spent quality time in hostility would have responded a lot differently, like starting with "Hey lady, calm down." then giving some perspective.

It will be interesting to see what Sgt Bronson is doing next week and at what rank. I don't think her CO will be very pleased at having to explain her actions.

You see? This is what you get when a girl is trying to show she's as tough as the guys in her outfit.
IMO this deserves no more attention than telling her "That's nice, honey."

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads