JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This Sgt, needs court martialed right quick and in a hurry like!

That said, she comes into my hood, she gonna be very sorry for a very short second, right before her brains ballistically exit her cranium!

I am not sure she will get a chance to kill old white guys like she wants to. Military is forcing the jab yet...

This is why my child will not get the jab (among other reasons), he already has heart disease and it would surely kill him if he suffered this particular side affect. Good news is that his pediatrician agrees so the federal and state goons can kiss my tush... :mad:

For reference:

In all fairness, and y'all know I am not sympathetic to our self appointed overlords, she (or whatever it wants to be called) was purportedly answering a question ABOUT what Martial Law would look like.

The video neither does or does not support that narrative, but it IS plausible.

Well I saw this today. Take it or leave it.

Screenshot_20210827-144234.png

Posting info about where she works could kind of backfire on us in this forum, I feel the way you do in regards to her behavior but let's not bring undue attention to us as some type of vigilantes.

Posting info about where she works could kind of backfire on us in this forum, I feel the way you do in regards to her behavior but let's not bring undue attention to us as some type of vigilantes.
She is willingly posting herself in uniform. Kind of obvious who she works for and negates any protection from anonymity. My employer has made it very clear, say whatever the hell you want, just don't ever identify who you work for.

If it wasn't for her protected class, she would be in trouble.

Here is defacto proof of a double standard. Unfortunately for him, He is the wrong kind of butch lesbian.

Last Edited:

This Sgt, needs court martialed right quick and in a hurry like!

That said, she comes into my hood, she gonna be very sorry for a very short second, right before her brains ballistically exit her cranium!
First of all, young lady…. I sheite bigger than you.

Furthermore, there are plenty of hardened military veterans that still chew barbed wire and spit out nails, and can actually pass a real physical fitness test and not that modified "sit down to pee" physical fitness test they allow you to get away with for your self-esteem.

Finally, it is little POGs like yourself that wouldn't live long enough to be able to attempt to give out verbal commands in your little 95 pounds soaking wet high-pitched girly voice trying to talk deep like you are rough and tough.

Somebody should put that little snot over their knee and give her the smack bottom of her life.

If she wants to send 5.56 my way, I have 600+grain API to return to sender. Body armor counts for nothing. Leave me and mine alone.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top