JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like my old crusty VN Vet buddy once told me; it's all fun and games until you realize you're on the two way range.

Well I saw this today. Take it or leave it.

View attachment 1020285
Pretty obvious even to me that she's never been close to combat. I was curious which support role she was in.

This Sgt, needs court martialed right quick and in a hurry like!

That said, she comes into my hood, she gonna be very sorry for a very short second, right before her brains ballistically exit her cranium!
And while she was waiting I'd hope every waking second involved fuel and 55 gallon drums of @Stomper 's finest.

She's a big talking blowhard and I'd be surprised if she didn't crap herself the first time she was in a live fire situation. She'd probably still be yapping when she found out her body armor wouldn't save her from your 7.62.

give her the smack bottom of her life.
1630129533039.png

If that was the whole video, what's the big deal? Still not enough to get frothy in the mouth, all canceley culturey over.

Much bigger problems in the world right now besides a personal beef on Tik Toc, of all places.

Plus, if I got stuck with a haircut like that and Army issue, field expedient, feminine hygiene products, I would be cranky too.

And, we all need 88 mikes to bring stuff like a truckload of sammitches, so git! She sounds legit REMF, like those finance nancies, aka FinNancy.

Sorry for any members who worked in military Finance. Y'all effed up my direct deposit for a month and a half, and I still haven't forgiven you. 3 things command should never eff up: Chow, Mail, and Pay. That got our 1SG magically transformed to a MSG.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top