JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
reminds me of a case years ago, some armed thugs invaded a house to rob it and a teen grabbed an AR15 and killed one and drove the others out.

The family of the deceased complained the teen had an unfair advantage cause he had an AR and they didnt.

You cant make this level up stupid up.

reminds me of a case years ago, some armed thugs invaded a house to rob it and a teen grabbed an AR15 and killed one and drove the others out.

The family of the deceased complained the teen had an unfair advantage cause he had an AR and they didnt.

You cant make this level up stupid up.

Families will say anything.

"But Schumacher reinterated his belief that the consequences literally did not fit the crime."

reinterated ??:s0153:

Where are the editors/proofreaders? Where do these "journalism" people learn to read and write? :s0076:

I thought the robbers had another weapon besides brass knuckles? Like a knife or something else?

I thought the robbers had another weapon besides brass knuckles? Like a knife or something else?
Another article I found did say that the intruders had a knife and brass knuckles and "after exchanging words" with the resident they were shot in the kitchen.

It sounds like they had warning that someone was home and continued the crime.

That evil homeowner should've let them poor teens, probably high on meth, beat and stab him to death in his own home. I mean how dare he use an evil black rifle made for military combat...

I have a strict "just let 'em murder me" rule for dealing with home invaders. :s0125:

Yeah right. If you intrude in another man or woman's home you are violating their privacy, stealing their right to feel safe and in my opinion deserve whatever comes your way.

Don't want to possibly die? Then don't violate someone's home. Don't steal/destroy another person's property and don't attempt or actually harm another person. All violations worthy of giving up the ghost in my book.

Another article I found did say that the intruders had a knife and brass knuckles and "after exchanging words" with the resident they were shot in the kitchen.

It sounds like they had warning that someone was home and continued the crime.
Yeah, I remember they had a knife too. Regardless, brass knuckles are a deadly weapon on their own. Regardless, a home invasion is a deadly event. Its a crazy world when people defend the actions of the criminals.

It is a jumbled up mass of disjointed nerve endings loosely wrapped up in hide.
You mind if I steal that? It could come in handy when referring to some people I have to talk to...

So did clerk get fired for carrying gun in store? I think usually stores that post as no guns do so because owner or those in charge are hugely anti gun and forbid employees to carry. I'd call it at least 50:50 that clerk who saved store from being robbed got fired and store is still posted as no guns.

So did clerk get fired for carrying gun in store? I think usually stores that post as no guns do so because owner or those in charge are hugely anti gun and forbid employees to carry. I'd call it at least 50:50 that clerk who saved store from being robbed got fired and store is still posted as no guns.
I don't have anything to go on to answer your question except my gut, which suspects that you're right and that it's an even bet the clerk got fired. Just the weasel words from the Dollar General PR spokesperson leads me to think that he/she obfuscated the chain's anti-gun feelings very coyly...

From the article that VinneBoomBah posted:
(clicky to embiggen...)

1701244520976.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews