JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
F_8whdIWoAATWC1?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Armed robber points gun at store employees demanding cahs one was carrying, and robber gets his dirt nap. brother and especially sister's response is amazing.

Classic. "How dare people try to protect themselves from my criminal family!!!!!".

"When my brother (one of the ones still alive I mean,) pointed the gun at the clerk he should have just curled up in a ball on the floor and said, 'please just do anything you want!' How dare he fight back!!! It' not right!!!!"

:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Just classic.

Last Edited:
Dirt Bag kind of cancelled out that no gun policy argument now didn't he?
The hypocrisy or the family is just amazing, demanding the shop employees obey a law (which actually doesn't apply to them on their property) while their family member is committing multiple felonies with a gun (felon with a gun, robbery with a gun, assault with a gun, threatening with a gun, and indeed, being in a no gun zone with a gun).

If this was from 2019, I wonder how many family members are still alive today. I think he said that was the second one killed. Kind of like those 2 killers in Seattle that were only 26 years old and already had been arrested 63 times and convicted 21 times.
54AF0F85-1EDB-4664-8DB5-A9C76D826093.png

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top