JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You did the monk thing and got rid of a grand total of one?
yes... The M1D was a fluke anyways, it looks cool, its sorta shoots ok...but that scope sucks donkey balls and it is such a collector piece that I can't really shoot it at all without ruining its value.

Yes, I did the whole sit down in my living room with every single piece and told a story to my wife on how I acquired it.

It was a rather fun event as I explained why at age 18 did I asked my dad to get me the Beretta 92FS after watching Die Hard 2.

Or why this and why that and I still enjoy shooting those guns.

You did the monk thing and got rid of a grand total of one?

yes... The M1D was a fluke anyways, it looks cool, its sorta shoots ok...but that scope sucks donkey balls and it is such a collector piece that I can't really shoot it at all without ruining its value.

Yes, I did the whole sit down in my living room with every single piece and told a story to my wife on how I acquired it.

It was a rather fun event as I explained why at age 18 did I asked my dad to get me the Beretta 92FS after watching Die Hard 2.

I've sold ammo because I couldn't shoot it without ruining its value. Seriously.

I'm not sure I would consider that the "monk way". :s0140:

Send your Beretta off to Langdon Tactical, their trigger job is magical.

You gotta put that stuff in glass boxes so it hurts to get at!
Subsonic 300 BO. When I can load it for 40 cents a round and I have a couple of thousand rounds of factory loads that had ballooned to a buck twenty a round it's a financial call. Let it go, buy more bullets.

Subsonic 300 BO. When I can load it for 40 cents a round and I have a couple of thousand rounds of factory loads that had ballooned to a buck twenty a round it's a financial call. Let it go, buy more bullets.
I have an unopened case of Federal HST 147 grain 9mm I tell you, it is tempting sometimes to sell that off.

I have an unopened case of Federal HST 147 grain 9mm I tell you, it is tempting sometimes to sell that off.
I sold two cases of wolf 9 mm during the Covid panic for $500 per thousand. I felt so dirty. I have resisted the urge to sell some of my 20k primer stock but I did trade a case of wolf 9mm for 5000 BR4 primers.

I've sold ammo because I couldn't shoot it without ruining its value. Seriously.
I've got some neat stuff that I probably won't ever shoot. I have 5 boxes of Black Tip armor piercing WWII 30-06 ammo. I also have a bag of 50 that if I want to shoot, I'd not feel bad about. I've got a few boxes of 30WCF ammo from the 20's, 30's and 40's that's too valuable to shoot. I did have a full box of Government 12 GA buckshot, but I gave it to Tim at Copeland Custom to add to his collection. I've got about 20 rounds loose rounds of the stuff to shoot if I feel the need. As a side note, when I was a kid I made a "blank" out of one of those rounds of buckshot by cutting the case and releasing the shot. When I shot if off in the basement the cardboard wad put a big dent in the solid pine door! Even at that young age (11?) I realized there was nothing "blank" about it!
I sold two cases of wolf 9 mm during the Covid panic for $500 per thousand. I felt so dirty. I have resisted the urge to sell some of my 20k primer stock but I did trade a case of wolf 9mm for 5000 BR4 primers.
If that 9mm was anything like the 45 ACP I had, you may have felt dirty, but you saved your gun{s} from the filth! Not only was the stuff I had very inconsistent, ranging from full power to nearly squibs, it was probably 5 times as dirty as my Unique handloads. I sold the couple of boxes with full disclosure and was happy to be rid of them!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top