JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Of the total children killed by dogs in 2012, 79% (15) were ages 2-years and younger.

How many bills are proposing to require muzzles on dogs that many be around children? (I'm hoping none...just making a point)
There ya go, applying logic to a illogical situation...o_O

Also keep in mind most safes and lockboxes are not that difficult to open, so your 15 year old may just outsmart you. I am locking my stuff up, but it has been a journey to find reasonably secure containers.

In Heller, Justice Scalia found that the D.C. handgun ban as well as the so-called "trigger-lock provision" were not acceptable. He found that the ban affected a class of weapons "that Americans overwhelmingly choose for the lawful purpose of self-defense." Similarly, he stated that the "trigger-lock provision" made it impossible for a firearm to be used in self-defense.

Apparently, the authors of this bill have not done their homework, or they have chosen to ignore a US Supreme Court ruling on the issue.

More lives would be saved by requiring all liquor to be locked up so teenagers could not pilfer it when they go out driving around on a Friday night. However a law like that would not go over too well with all the liberals who enjoy a cold one.

Apparently, the authors of this bill have not done their homework, or they have chosen to ignore a US Supreme Court ruling on the issue.

Exactly. The small thing about making a misdemeanor prevent you from owing fire arms in the bill / proposed law is not going to pass a court challenge in a kangaroo court even with a liberal judge sitting.

In Heller, Justice Scalia found that the D.C. handgun ban as well as the so-called "trigger-lock provision" were not acceptable. He found that the ban affected a class of weapons "that Americans overwhelmingly choose for the lawful purpose of self-defense." Similarly, he stated that the "trigger-lock provision" made it impossible for a firearm to be used in self-defense.

More lives would be saved by requiring all liquor to be locked up so teenagers could not pilfer it when they go out driving around on a Friday night. However a law like that would not go over too well with all the liberals who enjoy a cold one.
I guess an argument could be made that modern quick access safes allow quick access despite being locked up

2 good ones are

https://www.thegunbox.com/cart/the-...&language=en?gclid=CIuIhbDs9MQCFc9gfgod628AGQ

and
<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top