JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

The problem is what you say makes sense. What also makes sense is that in the United States Constitution there is a prohibition against ex post facto laws. Of course, nobody seems to mind when Trump does it and now we get to see just how anti-gun Trump really is. The left wants Trump out of office. I want Trump to act immediately and rescind that ATF decision AND fire the SOB (and I don't mean Swell Ol' Boy) that thought that was a good decision - especially days before an election. If Trump acts, he has my vote, if not let Biden come and try to make good on taking the weapons.

Good luck with that. I have a hard time believing that the New York billionaire, who craps on a gold toilet in his home, and has likely had private security his whole life, cares one bit about our 2A rights. Let alone the niche group of people who own a Honey Badger.

The Trump administration banned bump stocks, so I'm not surprised.

Regina Lombardo, acting Director of ATF, nominated by William Barr in April 2019, took office May 2019.

The Trump administration banned bump stocks, so I'm not surprised.

Regina Lombardo, acting Director of ATF, nominated by William Barr in April 2019, took office May 2019.

Regina is a member of the International Association of Chiefs of Police

The International Association of Chiefs of Police has a long of history of endorsing legislation to keep us from having semi auto weapons and endorsed Diane Feinstein:

That witch pulled that stunt only weeks before the election and it's no coincidence. Oh, and about that porky political propaganda prostitute, William Barr... he's anti-gun too:

Regina is a member of the International Association of Chiefs of Police

The International Association of Chiefs of Police has a long of history of endorsing legislation to keep us from having semi auto weapons and endorsed Diane Feinstein:

That witch pulled that stunt only weeks before the election and it's no coincidence. Oh, and about that porky political propaganda prostitute, William Barr... he's anti-gun too:

Wait...so you're telling me Trump and his administration aren't the saviors of 2A as some folks have led me to believe?...GASP!

How the entire 2A community isn't fully onboard with the Libertarian party is absolutely beyond me.

Administrators want to be lawmakers.
Bureaucrats want to be lawmakers.
Mayors want to be lawmakers.
Governors want to be lawmakers.
Rioters want to be lawmakers.
Judges want to be lawmakers.
Media wants to be lawmakers.
Bankers want to be lawmakers.
Actors want to be lawmakers.
Lawmakers want to be God.

Clearly nobody wants to stay in their lane.

I personaly think the ATF thinks biden is going to win so they are starting with a small company like Q who doesnt have the financial resourced to fight to set a legal precedent and if biden wins the big boys like PSA will quickly get their cease and desist letter which will make about 4 million americans who legaly purchased a pistol with a brace felons basicly overnight. They know they dont have the money to do a buy back program so they will just make enough parts of pistols and rifles illegal to make them inoperable and you have the choice of turning them in or destroying them or going to prison.

Last Edited:
Back in the real world....
Ruling that that known prior as a pistol now be an SBR; how's that going to work ? Got to be an awful lot of people who've recently purchased braced pistols, who know only it's a "Gun" or "AR 15". No grasp of Brace Vs Stock, Pistol Vs SBR Vs Rifle- That's a lot of regular people unwittingly turned into felons, who, as Bushman stated, will be unaware of their violation until such happenstance as a traffic stop or similar.

Fortunately, I think ( hope) this is an isolated case- There is nothing that would have prevented the BATFE declaring the SBA3 " a stock" if they felt so inclined. It's not as if they have to start small and ramp up ...

Back in the real world....
Ruling that that known prior as a pistol now be an SBR; how's that going to work ? Got to be an awful lot of people who've recently purchased braced pistols, who know only it's a "Gun" or "AR 15". No grasp of Brace Vs Stock, Pistol Vs SBR Vs Rifle- That's a lot of regular people unwittingly turned into felons, who, as Bushman stated, will be unaware of their violation until such happenstance as a traffic stop or similar.

Fortunately, I think ( hope) this is an isolated case- There is nothing that would have prevented the BATFE declaring the SBA3 " a stock" if they felt so inclined. It's not as if they have to start small and ramp up ...
Its nothing new. Going back to the 1990s Crime Bill/AWB, there has always been some legal questions/issues with the AR pistols, including the magazine interchangability and weight/size.

It's a election year, remind your politicians. If you live in Washington, I would be calling, emailing and writing Cathy McMorris. I live in red Idaho, I'm going to be raising he'll with my local, state reps, and congress and senators. Maybe if they figure it out, they can whisper in trumps ear. Whatever is politically expedient is what will happen. This is why we need a national gun rights organization, that can unify gun owners, to bad the NRA blew it.

1. Trump has not proven to be any kind of ally to gun owners
2. Marketing teams played a stupid game and are partially to blame for creating this mess.

Go to SBtacticals website and click through their gallery. Tell me how many pictures of pistols being shouldered they have... (hint: 0).

I hate draconian laws as much as the next guy, but as an SBA3 owner, I would be beyond pissed if they started marketing their product to be used in a way that challenges the ATF.

Why do it?!:s0054:

Last Edited:
This.
This is one of the 11 pictures of, "using a pistol brace" I found on the interwebs using Duck Duck Go.
That's it. 11. And I think I counted some twice.
This is also the first time I ever saw someone use one... that way.
If only HB / Q videos and user manuals showed this. :(
It was all semantics with a hair trigger anyway. Surprised it took this long.

pistol.jpeg

Last Edited:
For decades I have watched and argued against incrementalism. Still, gun owners seem okay with reducing the unalienable Right to keep and bear Arms to a mere privilege. We accept a background check (a clear and unequivocal violation of the 4th Amendment). Americans sat it out when the government outlawed select fire firearms for the general public - and that law was passed without having cited one, single, solitary time a legally owned fully auto was used in a crime.

Now, under Trump's watch we witnessed the ex post facto ban on bump stocks and now AR pistols are coming under attack. Two features that got outlawed is equal to over a million firearms. If Biden wins, gun owners will either resist OR they will stand in line and give up the firearms all at once. Either way, it will end the debate once and for all. I will not vote for Donald Trump if the issue with AR pistols is not resolved within the week as I will be voting early. It does not matter whether we own one or not; the objective of gun control fanatics is to ban firearms. There is NOTHING respectable in allowing them to do it on the installment plan.
"Gun control" has been done on installment plan because it works so well. Can't fault the anti rights people for doing what works. They know if they really just pass a law saying all guns are gone, they would wake up a few voters. So they just do this. This is bad, this is not. Sound familiar? It should. The city bus is safe but getting a hair cut is not. Getting on a plane is safe, going into a bar is not. Shopping at Wally is safe, shopping at a car dealer is not. The East German power brokers who are still alive are watching this with their mouth hanging open they can't believe it worked. So same with guns. One thing at a time is not "safe" and voters will give it up. If gun owners vote Joe in they will not pass a new gun ban. They will just work on some new "control" for the children and voters will keep saying "OK, don't beat me any more and I will say yes". :s0054:

WRITE AND CALL THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE AND TELL THEM TO TELL THE ATF TO STFU
It's an election year. Really want to get law makers attention? Do not waste time with calls and letters. Law makers could care less. What they do care about is losing. If some get kicked to the curb watch how fast the rest start talking the other side. Ever seen those video's of people like Chuck S bad mouthing illegal immigration? Google has tried to scrub them but they are still there. He not long ago sounded like he was to the far right of Trump. Did he really believe what he said then? Of course not. He said what he thought he had to say to win. He does not care about letters, he cares about votes.

1. Trump has not proven to be any kind of ally to gun owners
2. Marketing teams played a stupid game and are partially to blame for creating this mess.

Go to SBtacticals website and click through their gallery. Tell me how many pictures of rifles being shouldered they have... (hint: 0).

I hate draconian laws as much as the next guy, but as an SBA3 owner, I would be beyond pissed if they started marketing their product to be used in a way that challenges the ATF.

Why do it?!:s0054:
Well the atf asked for samples of all of Q's other pistols which use the SBa3 so buckle up.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top