JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had a conversation with my brother who seems to think AR parts are vanishing again with key stuff such as BCG's already becoming a problem.

I have been out of that market, what have you seen? Not been able to buy something you want or need?

There is a ton of that stuff considering how many companies manufacture those parts now.

The ar15 and parts will be around for a very long time. I'm broke and not worried much at all that I won't be able to build a nicer one one day.

Actually surprised that PMAGS and stuff is in stock a lot of places.

Im sure the last panic and some 100 million guns sales have told the manufacturers to get ready for the next panic since they are likely to profit like crazy. We'd had several months that were close or higher sales than the 2012 panic. Im interested to see the June NICS counts show.

There is a ton of that stuff considering how many companies manufacture those parts now.

The ar15 and parts will be around for a very long time. I'm broke and not worried much at all that I won't be able to build a nicer one one day.

Thanks to gun control morons we have more manufacturers producing firearms than ever before. thanks to them spreading fear of gun control and driving up demand. the more demand the more manufactures and the lower the cost.

before obummer took office and there was no fear of gun control you could not purchase or build a ar15 for under $600 only a hand full of manufactures.
Now thanks to gun control fear driving up the demand for the so called "assault style rifle" just about every machine shop with a mill and cnc are kicking out gun parts.
now you can build a new one for under $450

Thank you gun control activist for making gun ownership more popular than it ever has been and making firearms more affordable than ever.

Last Edited:
just when some of these shops are closing up because the demand is gone you got hillerybilly screaming for more gun control .

best thing to happen to gun manufactures are a bunch of lunatic polititions thinking the solution is gun control .

First thing I thought when I heard the news was the same thing Trump said Why didn't some one shoot back.

Thanks to gun control morons we have more manufacturers producing firearms than thanks to them spreading fear of gun control and driving up demand. the more demand the more manufactures and the lower the cost.

before obummer took office and there was no fear of gun control you could not purchase or build a ar15 for under $600 only a hand full of manufactures.
Now thanks to gun control fear driving up the demand for the so called "assault style rifle" just about every machine shop with a mill and cnc are kicking out gun parts.
now you can build a new one for under $450

Thank you gun control activist for making gun ownership more popular than it ever has been and making firearms more affordable than ever.

Along with that cheapness come parts made overseas. Be careful what you buy, build with known American made parts.

We've noticed that the cheaper AR lowers are not as cheap and are going out of stock in more then a few places. We have seen magazines go up in price over the last couple weeks. Glock mags that we purchased last week are now about $4 more per mag. We are certainly selling a lot of AR lowers and so far I have been able to purchase more and keep them in stock.

:(EI have noticed prices begin to slowly inflate over the last week. PSA has their D&H mags on sale for $7 then all of a sudden the went out of stock and can back at $9. Botach.com sold out of their HK AR mags as well. Might be a cooncidence, or not. Get what you think you need and can afford.....and then get some more.

:(EI have noticed prices begin to slowly inflate over the last week. PSA has their D&H mags on sale for $7 then all of a sudden the went out of stock and can back at $9. Botach.com sold out of their HK AR mags as well. Might be a cooncidence, or not. Get what you think you need and can afford.....and then get some more.

PSA mags go up and down weekly sometimes they're not on sale at all. Most things are in stock though. I sold two lowers and a couple of uppers 31 mags and piles of ammo recently all below market price and I'm not worried about being to buy more if I need to.

With the continued shootings and revitalized cries for gun control, assault weapons ban, mag capacity restrictions etc. are we in for another run on guns and ammo? Some of the site's I frequent for parts and accessories are showing out of stock on AR's and parts.

I agree about PSA and their pricing and am glad to hear you are confident about supplies maintaining their current levels. I am not quite as optimistic. I remember you could get an AR, but parts and standard cap mags were harder to come by and you paid through the nose when you did. Remember $300 BCG's? To me, you might as well get them while they are reasonable and available. Heck, I still can't find regular powder and primer availability. I can't seem to find varget or retumbo anywhere....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top