JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any recommendations on a freefloat handguard with rails in the 15" or so length that would fit around a standard FSB with bayonet lug would be appreciated .... if there is such a thing. I think the lug is going to make my idea a hard one to make happen. Thanks in advance!

There's miles of stuff out there right on this topic so I won't get to detailed. As Stomper said Daniel Defense kicks donkey! I put a Daniel Defense Omega rail on my BCM-A4 myself and love it.

I really like Troy products, I feel they're the best in M4/AR accessories etc. Give this a try. <broken link removed>

Thanks. After looking at the DD stuff and this Troy/VTAC I think I will go with the Troy. Drop in with current barrel nut/delta ring ... looks like what I am looking for!

Hmmm... I'm curious how they make it a "free float" if it utilizes the existing delta-ring and barrel nut? To be a true free-float it has to be achored to the front of the top receiver where the delta-ring would be, and not be in contact with the barrel throughout it's entire length.

Hoefully its not a poor item description and is what you're looking for.

From the discription, it looks like the Troy VTAC is anchored basically just like the DD Omega rail. If that's the case then I would say yes, it's free floating.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top