JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
View: https://youtu.be/GsRHb8OuFbY?si=YTsQ9ZW1KDEpTVqT

https://tactipac.com/fusionpac-iwb-concealed-carry-holster/

View: https://youtu.be/gJIZWsMW5ZI?si=m7JcqchW7qRjuyiZ

IMG_0774.jpeg

IMG_0773.jpeg

IMG_0772.jpeg

Look into Andrews Custom Leather. The Monarch rig is second to none in my eyes. There may be a wait, but its more than worth it. IIRC there are a few videos about the business on the youtubes.

A shoulder rig would only suit fall and winter carry.
Kinda. I carry year-round under a shirt and tie in summer with my suspender holsters. (Plus, they hold my pants up.) When it's cold enough to wear a vest or coat, the suspenders go over the shirt.

.22 magnum Gold Dots in 4" single actions. Third shirt button undone (hidden by the necktie) for quick access. Carrying at work is forbidden but nobody ever notices; they just think I have great nipples. The mandatory work vest helps, too.

Welcome to your big box retailer! You've seldom been safer.

susp.jpg

I also carried concealed with a shoulder holster when I started carrying concealed. I had a Galco Miami Classic for a Sig P220. I really liked the Galco holsters. I really enjoyed carrying in a shoulder holster, but when I began carrying a sidearm for a living I gravitated to OWB hip holsters because it was basically how I carried at work so it was a natural feeling when I was not working. Muscle memory is a bonus.

Now that I am retired I switch back and forth between OWB and an inside a pocket holster with my LC9S Pro. I love Spring and Summer with cargo shorts!! I pack an extra four mags for my LC9 and no one notices. I have recently thought of trying a shoulder holster again, but I'm still up in the air. The prices of the Galco shoulder holsters have gone way up since I had one. Dang I wish I would have kept my old one. :(

Last Edited:
The FBI don't allow the shoulder holster anymore as most, not all, point the firearm straight back. Which in virtually all situations, points the gun at someone behind you. The shoulder holster also doesn't conceal as well.
I think the FBI strives to keep their carry options backflip-proof these days. Not sure how to help them with that.

I think the FBI strives to keep their carry options backflip-proof these days. Not sure how to help them with that.

Yeah, nice moves bro... dumbass.

200.gif

Clearly shot the dude and then put his hands up and walked away like "oops, party foul, my bad"...

I like most of your posts homie...

But you lost me at cowboy cut wranglers... 🤣

J/K
That's fair. Haha.

I like them cause they are "high waisted" which naturally puts the firearm higher than the pivot point of your hips. Very comfortable for me personally. Allows me to carry a G19 and spare mag no problem all day long.

Plus you know what they say about wrangler butts….. hahahaha.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads