JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_20181212_151611_997.jpg 20181212_145925.jpg
The build is complete! Now what's next to build?

I'm going to come back to this thread and claim that those previous problems would not be experienced by the larue mount. Especially the LT-104 It has steel cross bars that are the reverse of the 1913 pic rail, so that in addition to grabbing the side of the rail, it interlocks with the top of the pic rail, there is no where for the mount to move too unless it is going to take a notch of the pic rail with it.

I'm going to come back to this thread and claim that those previous problems would not be experienced by the larue mount. Especially the LT-104 It has steel cross bars that are the reverse of the 1913 pic rail, so that in addition to grabbing the side of the rail, it interlocks with the top of the pic rail, there is no where for the mount to move too unless it is going to take a notch of the pic rail with it.
I end going with the KDG sidelok mount because my buddy has it on his scar 17 and has worked flawlessly and also hold zero when remove and recounted on the same slot.

Nice, but its not complete until you shoot it and let us know how it does. Looks like a fancy set-up. Id think if i went through the expense of that NF, it would shoot sub moa 10 shot groups.
I have been super busy lately but looking forward to shooting it soon. From rmultiplw reviews I hear it shoots 3/4 inch with multiple different brand of ammo

LT204 LaRue C.A.N. QD SPR Mount - LaRue Tactical $140 on sale through Christmas IIRC. I would say this is the best deal going for a quality mount right now. I just bought a few sets of these. I'll probably get rid of my Bobro after the Larue LT204s get here.
how much
LT204 LaRue C.A.N. QD SPR Mount - LaRue Tactical $140 on sale through Christmas IIRC. I would say this is the best deal going for a quality mount right now. I just bought a few sets of these. I'll probably get rid of my Bobro after the Larue LT204s get here.
how much for the bobro?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads