JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My dad gave me a gift card for Christmas last year (he didn't know any better). I used it exclusively for shooting related items. Bought a Boresnake, earplugs, and some ammo.
It'd been a couple years since I had been there and the firearms area was dramatically smaller than I remember. Even if they still had a good selection and hadn't pulled they're December 2012 shenanigans, I wouldn't shop there because I think they're overpriced.

Nope.

Dicks is one of the few business I boycott.

If a non-sporting goods/gun business is anti-gun then meh - that's their right.

But if a sporting goods store that sells guns is anti-gun, especially anti-semi-auto gun, then I boycott them like the plague. Especially when it is Dicks who pulled a Dick move when they pulled ARs/etc. from their shelves and screwed over Bushmaster on an order.

I drive by one quite often and I am reminded of what they did everytime I see the storefront

Are there any sunglasses that you want?
Not for $100 :}
What about a fit-bit/health watch?
Got one from work....
Timbers gear? Seahawks Gear?
Wut?
Any fancy ammo that you wouldn't normally buy for your gun(s)?
No, as i can't tell the difference, other than hollow points for carry (which they don't sell as it's pistol ammo and you don't hunt with that....

Weights? Weight Belt?
Hmm, prob not.
Yoga Ball?
Got 2
A new yoga mat?
I'd use a gun mat :D
Athletic Shoes? Golf Shoes? Running Shoes?
Nope.
Locking Gun Cabinet?
Amazingly over priced and, other than take the ammo out to the garage, i don't know what i'd do with it :(
Golf club / Putter?
Never understood that game....
Football? Glove? Baseball? Softball?
I'm too old, too un-American....

I'm sure there's something that you have been thinking about that you might be able to find there.
It's looking like 5 boxes of 30.06 for $12 at the moment.
Although the rangefinder seems like a possibility, for what use it'd get.

Didn't know about that place, interesting, i think i'll get my monies worth in rifle ammo rather than taking the hit there though.

Thanks!

I like the charity options :cool: but i've got charities already sorted :)

It's really looking like some 30.06 or a rangefinder at this point.

Yeah the point is I will not do business with Dicks personally out of principle. A free coupon is still a business transaction so I would need to keep my principles intact.

Not trying to be all high and mighty just that I do not like that company. YMMV of course.

I have to comment on the fishing gear someone mentioned, it's everywhere, but doesn't look like a range, just lots of the same stuff.

It's where i remember there being more firearm associated accessories, that section is more closed in, and where the counter is, the racks are sparsely populated and the glass cases are practically empty.

Dick's isn't any thing more then a Parasite, "Also Sports" store like many others. After Joe's went down the flusher, I had hope that some one would come in and take PNW sports seriously, Guess not! They did have some good firearms and decent fishing gear at first, but from what I saw the last time in one of there stores, not very much legitimate for the area! Plus, like posted above, they live up to the name! Fishermans should have buried that store out by the mall and delta park, but I guess the soccer moms that stop in are what keeps that business going!

Thank you, but i'll use the fall back of rifle rounds, i can't say no to them, i was just trying to think of something that i wouldn't normally spend the money on.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top