JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So won $100 to spend there, haven't been in for a couple of years, so my memory is somewhat vague.

However, stopping in there tonight, the firearms (and related) section was a mere ghost of what it once was. You can tell they have deliberately themed it solely and specifically "Hunting"

There are only hunting type rounds, there are only hunting type accessories, there are only hunting type rifles on the wall, and only hunting theme shotguns alongside them. Practically nothing 'gun-smithing' related either.

I don't particularly want another long-gun right now, but more specifically, i wanted something close to $100 or a little over it.
Their ammo prices are no better than Sportsmans, which are ok, but not Bimart level and i have just restocked on ammo. Not that i'd ever say not to more, but i figured i'd try and get something i wouldn't ordinarily buy based on price and usefulness.

I saw a rangefinder, Simmons Volt 600, priced on sale at $89, which is as cheap as i've seen them, though it was get low and sporadic use, i can't think of anything else :(

Any other ideas?

I don't shop at Dicks, but 100 dollars of free money I'd find something.

Socks, underwear, I always seem to destroy those :). Camping gear. Survival gear. Build a bug out bag or get home bag. Upgrade a bag. New camelpack. Knives.

That's the thing, i'd like to find something there as it's "not my money" - But i'd prefer it to be firearm related :)

I mean, if push comes to shove, the price of the 30.06 i'd pick up would be the same as paying $90 at Bimart, so i wouldn't sell the card, at least for now.

So won $100 to spend there, haven't been in for a couple of years, so my memory is somewhat vague.

However, stopping in there tonight, the firearms (and related) section was a mere ghost of what it once was. You can tell they have deliberately themed it solely and specifically "Hunting"

There are only hunting type rounds, there are only hunting type accessories, there are only hunting type rifles on the wall, and only hunting theme shotguns alongside them. Practically nothing 'gun-smithing' related either.

I don't particularly want another long-gun right now, but more specifically, i wanted something close to $100 or a little over it.
Their ammo prices are no better than Sportsmans, which are ok, but not Bimart level and i have just restocked on ammo. Not that i'd ever say not to more, but i figured i'd try and get something i wouldn't ordinarily buy based on price and usefulness.

I saw a rangefinder, Simmons Volt 600, priced on sale at $89, which is as cheap as i've seen them, though it was get low and sporadic use, i can't think of anything else :(

Any other ideas?
I haven't given Dick a dime since they hosed Troy out of a $12M contract on Christmas Eve in 2012.

Back when I was on facebook I posted a picture I took in dicks of a toy gun they sold, ar15s and ak47s, and made mention of how they are ok selling the fantasy of "assault weapons" to children, but won't selling the rifles to responsible adults.

One of my wife's good friends worked in dicks corp office on the east coast. She deleting me. And didn't talk to me for a long time.

Not a big loss.

I don't shop at dicks, they will go the same way as sports authority.

But if I had a gift card I'd get some stuff.
And I do need a range finder.

Are there any sunglasses that you want?
What about a fit-bit/health watch?
Timbers gear? Seahawks Gear?
Any fancy ammo that you wouldn't normally buy for your gun(s)?

Weights? Weight Belt?
Yoga Ball?
A new yoga mat?
Athletic Shoes? Golf Shoes? Running Shoes?
Locking Gun Cabinet?
Golf club / Putter?
Football? Glove? Baseball? Softball?

I'm sure there's something that you have been thinking about that you might be able to find there.

If not, there's always the Gift Card Exchange: Gift Card Exchange - Buy, Sell, and Trade Gift Cards Online | Cardpool

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top