JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There was a report on another thread of system being jammed up and kicking people off the last night of signups (as I recall). So sounds like it did get overloaded at the very end at least based on that one report.

I don't agree with any of this but most people still have options. I got an email this week from FPC confirming I am a member. I already swapped uppers with some I had.

Technically, it didn't cost anything outside of infringment, due to parts I already had. But it just shows the hoops law abiding citizens, the ones the Left say are the problem, go through.

I don't agree with any of this but most people still have options. I got an email this week from FPC confirming I am a member. I already swapped uppers with some I had.

Technically, it didn't cost anything outside of infringment, due to parts I already had. But it just shows the hoops law abiding citizens, the ones the Left say are the problem, go through.
Exactly, we beat our head against the wall to figure out what is currently legal while the crims ignore it all and install their Glock switches.

Thats just a temporary thing until the Justice dept's legal team kicks in and it gets back in front of a judege. Dont get too excited

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top