JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've kicked this around on more than one occasion. Don't use wireless connections, as those can be jammed easily by criminals.

Lorax systems.

Good system, hardwired, excellent video quality.

Helped a friend install several systems at a couple residences and business. I have a system to install at my place when I get some time.

I have 2. One is hard wired and OLD. Just waiting for it to die. Its made by Amcrest. Uses the old style cable. The "new version" use CAT5 cable. From what I have seen over the years they all seem pretty much the same. All seem to come out of China. Look at Amazon to see what they offer. Have one "newer" wireless, Kittyhok. That one each camera (10) can be listened to and you could talk to someone. A LOT of hate aimed at Amazon and I have no dog in that hunt. I like them for stuff like this because if you get something that is not what it claims they just take it back. One I would avoid that seem well liked is Arlo. They are so well liked I tried them multiple times. Disappointed every damn time till I gave up on them.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top