JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't forget your local pawn shops. Ya never know what you'll find. At the end of March, I picked up a XDS-45 for $300, only one mag though. They had it priced at 400.
I've been buying and from Bimart. Prices for 45 fmj has gone up about 5 or 6 bucks and the sales for 5.56 and .223 aren't happening anymore but you can still get it for about $8 a box

I was thinking yesterday that I was stocked up on ammo. Then the morons began to preach de-funding the police. I don't know if they just haven't thought it through, or more scared that they really did think it through and they thought it was a good idea.

Thinking it'll be a good time to sell pistols & rifles and a bad time to buy ammo.

Guess its time to start watching sales again.

Personally, I can't wait for my neighborhood to be patrolled by the local warlord and his goons justice brigade. I am sure their record on racial equity in police-y stuff will be much better than the actual police.

Mainly looking forward to making my pickup into a technical if we're being honest.

Glad I'm fairly well stocked on primers. Sportsmans was out, today, of everything except shotshell and large. Pretty good powder selection, though, looked like they'd restocked quite a bit.

Personally, I can't wait for my neighborhood to be patrolled by the local warlord and his goons justice brigade. I am sure their record on racial equity in police-y stuff will be much better than the actual police.

Mainly looking forward to making my pickup into a technical if we're being honest.
I'm a Navy vet, so i guess that means the Bayliner is going to have to serve duty as a riverine patrol craft.

I always wondered who got the incentive bonus for selling all those Toyota's to the warlords

Any Uptick in Panic Buying After Riot/Shenanigans?

Yes, for the first time ever, I had my first delay in a purchase! Was less than 24hrs but, still a nuisance.:)

Any Uptick in Panic Buying After Riot/Shenanigans?

Yes, for the first time ever, I had my first delay in a purchase! Was less than 24hrs but, still a nuisance.:)

I bought a shotty from a member here before the riots and was told that I was "auto approved."

Does that mean I skipped the line or did I just get lucky with a short line? It was mid afternoon on a weekday so I wasn't expecting the brevity of it.

I always wondered who got the incentive bonus for selling all those Toyota's to the warlords

Funny you should ask:

I bought a shotty from a member here before the riots and was told that I was "auto approved."

Does that mean I skipped the line or did I just get lucky with a short line? It was mid afternoon on a weekday so I wasn't expecting the brevity of it.
To be truthful, with a lot of the operators working from home due to Covid, I think it's just a crap shoot on who you get.:s0092:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top