JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I made a purchase after the peak of the 'rona panic but before the riot panic... got 300th place in line and had to come back the following day. I sold a pistol a couple days ago as well, and the buyer was approved instantly even though there was a line of 1600. It looked like maybe he used a CHL as his ID... I wonder if that makes the difference. Might try it if I happen to buy something in these times.

Haven't really paid much attention as I have investd wisely over the years, but there must be some kind of panic run going on with current events as I have had a couple pretty liberal acquaintances contact me for advice on gun purchases. You know the kind that have argued no one really needs an ar yet here they are asking about purchasing one.

I made a purchase after the peak of the 'rona panic but before the riot panic... got 300th place in line and had to come back the following day. I sold a pistol a couple days ago as well, and the buyer was approved instantly even though there was a line of 1600. It looked like maybe he used a CHL as his ID... I wonder if that makes the difference. Might try it if I happen to buy something in these times.

Hmmm...I used my DL but always give them my social. There's some similar named/possible family that have been flagged for me that were holding things up. I've noticed giving a social seems to help with that.

Like any scare buying, all the "mainstay" ammo and cheap ARs fly off the shelf first. Federal Way Discount Guns had a packed range, could only buy 4 boxes of 50 rounds of 9mm at a time. The tac shotgun rack was pretty bare as well as the used gun counter. Almost bought a Beretta 92X performance.

Customer that came in at 4pm Friday afternoon is still # 500 in line of 1657. Lots of folks getting put ahead in line before his/her chance for a review. My regular estimate would have see it reviewed by now, need to pad one extra day now I get to keep an eye on someone's new baby.

Traded pistols with a guy on Thursday. We both do the paperwork. He gets automatic approval. I get #1007! Picked it up 36 hours later! WTF! Government (dis)organization!

So in the last three months we've seen three spikes in gun sales, 1st for CV-19, then for the riots and now we have cities moving to "defund" the police. Just think what will happen when Sleepy Creep Uncle Joe wins in November.

Hmmm...I used my DL but always give them my social. There's some similar named/possible family that have been flagged for me that were holding things up. I've noticed giving a social seems to help with that.

I generally put my social in as well... heard it does help but it certainly didn't do any good for my last purchase.

So in the last three months we've seen three spikes in gun sales, 1st for CV-19, then for the riots and now we have cities moving to "defund" the police. Just think what will happen when Sleepy Creep Uncle Joe wins in November.
GroupBuys for tanks and community ownership?

The great thing about being an anti is you can go buy an AR to feel safe during the riot, then virtue signal later at the "buyback" claiming "I'm a gun owner but military grade weapons like this should be banned". :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top