JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone here in the SW Wa area learning gunsmithing and in need of projects? I got far too many and want to see someone whos willing to and wanting to learn the trade pick up some of this stuff. Can PM me if interested. Hope this is an appropriate spot for this post.

Consider the new laws. F%#&ing stupid laws!

If somebody gives you a gun for a while to work on it. Is that not now an illegal gun transfer?
I guess my friends are going to have to wait at my house while I work on there guns.:(

Even something simple like putting a sling swivel on a friends shotgun. Or a trigger job on an AR! :mad:

sling2.jpg sling1.jpg

Last Edited:
You have me beat. At the moment, I only have 26 personal projects laying around, in addition to customer guns. I suppose if I counted all the projects in my head that I want to build, the number would be a good bit higher (as I'm sure yours would be). 26 is just the projects I have the parts and pieces (or at least a significant number of them) for. Good luck. First time I've heard the call for an apprentice from our industry in quite a while...

I have focused my time on learning how to apply Duracoat, And have my own sandblaster and paint booth now and have done lots of guns. I absolutely love doing this and learn more every day. Especially when you strip, and refinish and then reassemble everything under the sun. Keep at it eventually the pile will go down. Mine has.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads