JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Yup.....you can forget about giving that away. Rrrrrright........?

Aloha, Mark

OK, O.T.:

I never usually go to Target. But, I went the other day 'cuz they have Arizona Iced Tea, and Walmart doesn't.

Anyhow,

I couldn't find a place to park in the parking lot.

That is because they took HALF the parking lot and converted it Recharging Stations.

So, the regular parking spaces were all taken.

Recharging spaces had ZERO Cars parked in them.

o_O

:cool:OK, O.T.:

I never usually go to Target. But, I went the other day 'cuz they have Arizona Iced Tea, and Walmart doesn't.

Anyhow,

That is because they took HALF the parking lot and converted it Recharging Stations.

o_O

Wonder if you can just park in them, plug an extension cord into them & go about business...

OK, O.T.:

Anyhow,

o_O
The Target me has half the parking lot reserved for handicap parking. If they pull that recharging crap here, all able-bodied pr gas-driving person will have no choice but to boycott them.

The Target me has half the parking lot reserved for handicap parking. If they pull that recharging crap here, all able-bodied pr gas-driving person will have no choice but to boycott them.
Why isn't everyone already boycotting Target? Not enough reasons yet, but the line definitely gets drawn at parking spots?

RE : "Black pigs"? Well, we'll just paint them. Start 04:25

So, have you ever eaten at a Korean BBQ place? Ok then, try the grilled at your table, pig belly dish. YES.....that pork belly is usually from a black pig (at the high end places). In other words.....black pigs are highly prized for this particular dish. Mind you that.....I'm NOT saying that the Koreans paint pigs. BUT.....I'm trying to explain the "higher desirability" for the black pig. Try asking at H Mart (or any Korean Grocery store).....yup, you'll pay more for the pork belly from the black pig.

Anyway......you could try this at home. Maybe run your own taste test.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....If you don't believe me....ask a real Korean housewife about the "black pig".

Last Edited:
Oh yeah.....I can remember when the bigger/wider opening to my can of beer was a big deal.

Well, the Japanese seem to have that beat.

When will it come to America?

Aloha, Mark

_nc_ohc=SgVe98yo4XUAX9_JIzI&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR