JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think our One World New Age Enlightened Woke Folks should lead the way on responsible sustainable green foods choice......Chow down.

Dinner 1.jpg

I remain, happily, an unenlightened luddite.

Dinner 2.jpg

Last Edited:
I keep hearing that climate change is causing food shortages but I have not been seeing any empty shelves?

Edit: Costco was a nightmare this morning, an hour after opening. It seems that recession victims are in short supply around here.

Last Edited:
Which part?
It was a non sequitur from the movie Billy Madison to deflect from my post

Kind of like shouting "LOOK, A DUCK!!" and pointing randomly in the sky when you want to change the topic ;)
Ok, I guess... Never could summon the intestinal fortitude to watch Billy Madison, so the humor, if there ever was any to be had, is completely lost upon me.
Carry on!

Ok, I guess... Never could summon the intestinal fortitude to watch Billy Madison, so the humor, if there ever was any to be had, is completely lost upon me.
Carry on!
I will let Vinnie explain his map photo. I interpreted his photo as meaning, the US is number #1 and to heck with the rest of globe. I support that. :D

I will let Vinnie explain his map photo. I interpreted his photo as meaning, the US is number #1 and to heck with the rest of globe. I support that. :D
Lolz, no. But I'm sure you actually understood what I meant

For anyone that didn't, I was pointing out the ridiculousness of saying something isn't happening based on the location you are standing in. It would be like hearing about flooding in another state, looking out your front window and saying "What's all this talk about flooding? Anyone can see that it's clear and sunny right now so there can't be any flooding" or that it was nonsense to say that children in your state were not getting enough food because you had personally never met a child that didn't have all the food they needed.

Lolz, no. But I'm sure you actually understood what I meant

For anyone that didn't, I was pointing out the ridiculousness of saying something isn't happening based on the location you are standing in. It would be like hearing about flooding in another state, looking out your front window and saying "What's all this talk about flooding? Anyone can see that it's clear and sunny right now so there can't be any flooding" or that it was nonsense to say that children in your state were not getting enough food because you had personally never met a child that didn't have all the food they needed.
Dang, that is disappointing and unexpected.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top