JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It isn't so much that the food industry is out to poison us or make us obese. All about any way to make more $$$. From cheap garbage oils to Aspartame a nerve toxin that increases appetite.
Corp America is all about PROFITS. Your health, your life doesn't even factor into the equation.

The food industry sickens us and the fraudulent medical system does the rest with 'treatments.' A Merry-Go-ROund of cash and prizes.

99% of pharm drugs are unnecessary trash, but make them trillions. Phizzzer brought in 1.7 trillion on their latest fraud in just one year. Didn't stop the branded flu or even stop transmission aka absolutely worthless. Now that is what you call profiteering!

In 1962 the USA had 182 million acres of cropland.

As of 2021 the USA has 160 million acres of cropland.
That's some pretty easy math to do. Then, we figure how many mouths there were to feed in 1962 and compare that to the number of mouths in 2021. That makes for another dose of easy math. From there, I think the conclusion should be pretty obvious...
1962 US population 185M

2020 US population 330M
So, cropland in America decreased by ~12 percent while the population increased by ~78% over the same time period. No rocket surgery needed there...

So, cropland in America decreased by ~12 percent while the population increased by ~78% over the same time period. No rocket surgery needed there...
OTOH, productivity increased:

According to the newest ERS data, U.S. farm output grew by 170 percent between 1948 and 2015—at an average annual rate of 1.48 percent. With total input use rising only 7 percent over the same period, productivity growth accounted for most of total output growth during that period. TFP grew at an average annual rate of 1.38 percent, compared to 0.1 percent for total inputs.

march18_data_feature_wang_fig01_450px.png?v=2659.png

That said, there is the issue of a water shortage, and a possible energy shortage (energy is needed for the inputs - the energy needed to run the machinery, the energy needed to make the pesticides/herbicides and fertilizers).

At some point the soil will become sterile due to the chemicals and processing (tilling/etc.) and the chemicals/etc., will reach a plateau that cannot match the consumption of an increasing population of the world. While it is possible that the US population may plateau also (maybe decline), the world population will not and the rest of the world will not sit idly by while we grow fat and they starve.

The hive mind will accept anything going forward along with the CC false narrative. My remaining years may be spent shaking my head in disbelief at the decay of independent thought and how easily people are manipulated.

At least I got the memo very late in life and stopped using non-stick pans 2-3 years ago:

At least I stopped using non-stick pans a couple years ago

Last Edited:
Well they get people to eat snails so I guess they will eat bugs too. Heck they got 165,000 to get an experimental jab by using fear so what will they get by using hunger?

Might be better that we eat the elite when they ruin the food supply. :s0140:

Well they get people to eat snails so I guess they will eat bugs too. Heck they got 165,000 to get an experimental jab by using fear so what will they get by using hunger?
It's all how you cook the bugs. I will say that eating the small cricket like bugs was ok, but I was not able to eat the tarantulas they offer plates of in Laos. Even taking a small taste was difficult for me. If I was starving I suspect that they would be hanked down in short order.

It's all how you cook the bugs. I will say that eating the small cricket like bugs was ok, but I was not able to eat the tarantulas they offer plates of in Laos. Even taking a small taste was difficult for me. If I was starving I suspect that they would be hanked down in short order.
Have you tried fried scorpion? A Bangkok treat! :)

Have you tried fried scorpion? A Bangkok treat! :)
Nope, in Bangkok I'm more of a "street roti" guy (banana roti in particular) and my diet goes to bubblegum but curiously I still lose weight. In case anyone has not heard of Roti:

Russia-Ukraine grain deal breaks down, apparently in retaliation for the Ukrainian attack on the Kerch Bridge. Russians attack grain facilities in the Port of Odessa, declare that Ukraine-bound shipping will be considered military targets. US wheat price jumps 8.5%.

I haven't seen any shortages as of late, except for a shortage of good deals on Mayo.

Speaking of Mayo, how long do you think Mayo could safely sit on shelf at room temp after opening it?
Mayo can last a very long time at room temp

I haven't seen any shortages as of late, except for a shortage of good deals on Mayo.

Speaking of Mayo, how long do you think Mayo could safely sit on shelf at room temp after opening it?
I don't know how long it takes for mayo to go bad - but my Uncle Tom killed the family's pet monkey by letting it eat from a mostly-empty mayonnaise jar.

True story.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads